• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meme Thread 7

He usually just gets his girlfriend active on our discord and that alone gets me occupied per spamming her with links to the Dynamic Change Getter Models and that 25,000 YEN METAL JOINTED DYNAMIC CHANGE GETTER

Hl3 or bust said:
@Edward add this when you get the chance, ok?
Name: Johannes Damiel

Theme: Blood Knight

Theme Song: Gojira - From Mars to Sirius

Sex: Female

Personality: An overall "swell" person outside of combat. While fighting however, she's an entirely different story, displaying no motivations or needs outside of killing as many as possible. Likely psychopathic.

Appearance: 6'7, seems kinda lanky, roan colored hair, generally looks quite disheveled, no matter what she wears or does to try to fix this. Generally wears a black hoodie that's always open over a plain T-shirt and long pants.

Past Lives/Souls: Trajann Valoris (4-B), Nerose Satanel (no equipment, Micheal or Astaroth), Amakasu Masahiko (no summons), Monica Pinksto (Post-Ascension)

(hopefully the keys used are obvious)

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!

But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.

Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung him into the future, where my evil is law!

Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!

Christian Higdon said:
Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!

But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.

Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung him into the future, where my evil is law!

FOOL, MY SPRETTER REJECTS THE TRANSPORTATION, DRILL AKIN TENDRILS PLUNGE THEIR GIRTH INTO YOUR BEING, EXPUNGING FORTH YOUR POWERS AND INCORPORATING THEM INTO A GIRTH MINE.

you lie upon the ground, moaning as forcefully they are inserted to you, you cry out, this... Violation of your being, you like it not. But you cannot reject the plunging of these tendrils into your being, like a knife into flesh: ()xxxxx[;;;;;;;;;>

Your body leaks forth blood, and in your last moments of nondeath, this being coldly stares into your eyes...

Getter is better than Spiral

Screenshot 20180901-143900

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Christian Higdon said:

FOOL, MY SPRETTER REJECTS THE TRANSPORTATION, DRILL AKIN TENDRILS PLUNGE THEIR GIRTH INTO YOUR BEING, EXPUNGING FORTH YOUR POWERS AND INCORPORATING THEM INTO A GIRTH MINE.

you lie upon the ground, moaning as forcefully they are inserted to you, you cry out, this... Violation of your being, you like it not. But you cannot reject the plunging of these tendrils into your being, like a knife into flesh: ()xxxxx[;;;;;;;;;>

Your body leaks forth blood, and in your last moments of nondeath, this being coldly stares into your eyes...

Getter is better than Spiral

Screenshot 20180901-143900
BAHAHAHA! WHERE'S THE MAGIC SWORD AT? WUAHAHAHAHA!

Smashor's right. Spider Kaiju started it but life happened so he couldn't GM for it. Then I stepped up and did it for the first week or so.

@Swathing I'm waiting for Monarch to approve it

Back