• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meme Thread 7

yeah, so i could get introduced before the heat death of the universe

i know that RL gets in the way, but this is becoming annoying

Man, am i tired. Might as well go take a nap.

Psycho, i know you're thinking about it, but by God, don't use that pillow again.

when you understand despite not having a nervous system

Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Has 37 souls within his body and can survive soul destruction. Capable of functioning without his mind as well as having countless other minds within him)

Standuser081 said:
when you understand despite not having a nervous system
Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Has 37 souls within his body and can survive soul destruction. Capable of functioning without his mind as well as having countless other minds within him)
that doesn't mean you can understand anything without a brain, just that you'll survive without it

PsychoWarper said:
'Puts pilliow away and clears throat'
Anyway I gave up on saving this thread awhile ago.
i gave up on life awhile ago as well

why do you think i have this much cancer power?

when you understand despite not having a nervous system Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (Has 37 souls within his body and can survive soul destruction. Capable of functioning without his mind as well as having countless other minds within him)
that doesn't mean you can understand anything without a brain, just that you'll survive without it

Mid-High regen and Types 6 and 8 immortality

Back