• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

reincarnated Swordmaster Baeglyeongyoju CRT

I hade made a sandbox for Baeglyeongyoju page from reincarnated Swordmaster
The reincarnated swordmaster is a Korean web novel written by Guro Suban, which is serialized on Kakao Page.

So, I'm trying to write a character profile, so please evaluate if there's any problem.

1. AP

Country level (Baeglyeongyoju vaporized a dozen mountains 300 ri away just by the wavelength of light alone. The power of the wavelength of light was more than destroying the country. Daehwaum(大華嚴) has a density that is tens of times greater than the wavelength of light.)

Ri is a unit of distance used in Korea, and the conversion of 300 ri into Km is 117.818 km.

2. Speed

Sub-Relativistic (Shen Gongbao's sword flew over 8,000 ri (3141.818 km) beyond in an instant. Baekryunyoju can react to Shen Gongbao's sword that flies 8,000 ri beyond in a flash. Baekryunyoju moves at least 1 meter for a time of 0.0000001 seconds.)

Ri is a unit of distance used in Korea, and the conversion of 8,000 ri into Km is 3141.818 km.
Baeglyeongyoju reacts to a sword that flies 8,000 ri in an instant and can fight.

Seom(織) is a small unit of time used in China.
Seom(織) means 0.0000001 seconds.
Baeglyeongyoj can fight in Seom(織)'s time.

Except Powers and Abilities, other details are written in the sandbox.

3. Resistance

- Baeglyeongyoju has casual resistance.

- Baeglyeongyoju is not affected by Heo Dimension
(Here's an explanation for the Heo Dimension.)

- Chen Wu-jin can break the boundary between reality and illusion, and manipulate reality.
BaeglyeongYoju is not affected by Chun Woo-jin's manipulate ability unless he breaks the resistance of BaeglyeongYoju. be on par with Chun Woo-jin

- Beeglyeongyoju swallows the phenomenon.

Besides this, there are more abilities, but I still have less translation in English, so I will write the rest next time.
Can I make a character page with this?
I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me create the page.

Last edited:
Back