• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theuser789 said:
What the actual hell? There's so many things wrong with Choco's arguments, first thing first unironicaly using a non canon Goku vs Sonic fight as a argument Sonic's ressurection won't work is completely ridiculous, you can't use another vs thread as if they were canon battles, especialy when Darksspine Sonic was winning the last thread, second Sonic does not lose soul guage by getting hit, and Darksspine can full fill it in seconds, thirdly Sonic's hax aren't OOC, at all lmao, plus the entire OOC thing is ignoring the inteligence part of a characters profile, Sonic will pull out a hax to win if nothing is working because he is a pragmatic fighter

You sound salty about Sonic's equipament, most standard equipment are in multiple games, the optional equipment is the one that's one game only
I literally looked at a video and went to the Sonic wiki to do research on this. 1. Sonic's resurrection can only be done if he has over 100 points of it in his soul gauge. 2. Yes, he does lose it when he gets hit. I watched a video on the final boss of secret rings and he loses a good chunk of it when he takes damage. If he's going to be pelted by Danmaku from Fantasy Heaven. I brought up the Goku fight because the main reason that Sonic couldn't resurrect is because Goku one shot him before he could build up his soul gauge. Also yes. Sonic's hax are out of character for him to use. I don't know how many times I need to say that Sonic is not a hax based character. Darkspine Sonic is also more violent and more pissed of than super sonic or base form sonic. His reality warping is also not combat applicable.

Do better rechearch

Good thing Sonic can charge up to max in less than 5 seconds, and he can reflect attacks

Dude stop bringing a non canon fight, those were the arguments from the opposition, just because some Goku fans made that argument does not make it valid, it literaly means nothing because Sonic got the more votes and they argued otherwise, use your own arguments instead "others said this so it's true"

You can say literaly infinite times, your baseless claim is false, Sonic can use hax and does use it, you saying " no he doesn't" his literaly a non argument, those items are very easy items that Sonic has show to use, and "being pissed" is more reason to do so

RW is combat applicable, Sonic can RW the area they are in

Your post is literaly non arguments

Gonna go with Sonic FRA due to eventually going for Durability Negation.

******* yikes at Choco's arguments

Voting Incon, This is about who will use his strongest ability first, Either Reimu use Fantasy Nature or sonic use reality warping

Also, I did not understand why resurrection was mentioned, Reimu not go to kill in character (mostly) but rather go to sealing, also Sonic apparently has an advantage in AP because since he scale to someone who was destroy a universe by existing of what is supposed according to what I heard make him much above baseline

What stops Reimu from going intangible and preventing Sonic from ever hitting her "Intangibility (By floating above existence, she becomes effectively untouchable, so most attacks simply pass through where she appears to be harmlessly)".

Also I'm pretty sure the immortality is still standard equipment for Reimu so that would need to be changed on her profile first before people can argue she doesn't have it.

Becuz Sonic will eventually use Reality Warping upon seeing that he can't touch Reimu normally.

BlastX said:
Becuz Sonic will eventually use Reality Warping upon seeing that he can't touch Reimu normally.
Reality Warping is useless because Reimu become above the reality when she become intangible

It literally says she floats above existence. How does warping existence (reality warping) hit someone not in existence?

Ican'tthinkof1goodname said:
all reasons already said
yeah not effective against the ultramarine elixer and fantasy nature and seal including prohability manipulation so pls explain

Reimu FRA

Reality warping does not work on intang that functions by "floating above existence (reality)", that's why it's called Fantasy Nature. Sonic also has NPI, but every Touhou character has NPI, and their attacks still don't work on Reimu when she uses Fantasy Nature. It depends on what kind of NPI you have. If Sonic gets his NPI from interacting with ghosts or ghost-like creatures, then he has the same type of NPI as most Touhou characters, and thus it won't work on Reimu. "In character, but willing to kill" automatically means Touhou characters won't use spell card rules, since killing your opponent is against said rules. Even though Reimu invented the spell card rules and would be the most reluctant to break them, if she encounters someone else breaking them (Sonic does not even know about them since he comes from another universe, and SBA gives both combatants the mentality of "I need to kill this person to survive, unless there's another way for me to come out on top"), then she might not play fair in order to punish them, and even then, she would prefer to seal them rather than killing them. If she finds out the troublemaker is trying to kill her (or worse), then she's likely to resort to Fantasy Nature (her trump card in most threads), when she wouldn't under normal circumstances, but nothing is normal about this encounter. I see it as likely Reimu would get down to using FN before Sonic resorts to RW, since she'll quickly find out her life depends on it. Once in FN, GG, it seems there's nothing Darkspine Sonic can do about it. At that point all she has to do is spam danmaku that can't be dodged (when not in a spell card battle, there's no obligation to make it possible for your danmaku to be dodged), and in Reimu's case, much of it is capable of homing in on the target. Either that, or she seals.

Back