• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei downgrade #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes no sense. The scan is not even literal as this is simply a sense of frustration and discontent. Also, what exactly is here “explicit”?
The person simply suggests a desire to bring suffering to everyone, way to demonstrate the extent of their dissatisfaction.

So in fact, there is no “explicit” as you are mentioning here.
That is in one scan out of the many that I've provided. You're just outright ignoring those at this point.

Sorry but no. After the thread's conclusion, I will edit the profile as it is one of the duties of OP. Also, I am referring to this scan.
Ngl you've demonstrated such a stunning lack of Touhou knowledge that I'll preemptively edit the justifications myself. No offense, but I simply do not trust you to do a half-decent job on this.

That is in one scan out of the many that I've provided. You're just outright ignoring those at this point.
This is a primary scan, in fact a scan that being used as justification. All others you provided is more of supernatural luck justification.
So either concede with possibly rating to probability manipulation resistance or likely resistance to supernatural luck
Ngl you've demonstrated such a stunning lack of Touhou knowledge that I'll preemptively edit the justifications myself. No offense, but I simply do not trust you to do a half-decent job on this.
I did not take any offense, but also no offense, I think your trust has no relevance at all. If you think I will vandalize, simply report me to RvR.

This is a primary scan, in fact a scan that being used as justification. All others you provided is more of supernatural luck justification.
So either concede with possibly rating to probability manipulation resistance or likely resistance to supernatural luck
"Resistance to supernatural luck"
Stop and really think about what this entails, please. I've explained this as much as I can and I'll make a recap post as needed, but I'll stop arguing about it with Dread.

I did not take any offense, but also no offense, I think your trust has no relevance at all. If you think I will vandalize, simply report me to RvR.
Can you, at the very least, tell me what the edits will look like, and that you know exactly who has this resistance?

"Resistance to supernatural luck"
Stop and really think about what this entails, please. I've explained this as much as I can and I'll make a recap post as needed, but I'll stop arguing about it with Dread.
You have showed evidences, and I still did not see anything related to probability manipulation (hell, my argument and Pain's argument about a solid feat for this is still not addressed, I still can negotiate for possibly rating). Also, I think I only “need context” if it is required (even then, it should be supported by other sources), your explanation or interpretation however does not hold any value if I see differently.

Also, drop your attitude if you don't mind.
Can you, at the very least, tell me what the edits will look like, and that you know exactly who has this resistance?
After the thread is concluded, sure.

You two are pretty much going in circles at this point, you can relax now and wait for staffs to evaluate this

no lol

Why can't you do it before then? Might as well make sure it's solid beforehand, right?
Why am I obligated to do the work before the thread's conclusion at 12:55 am in my place?
Once again, I am doing a favor and would show how I simply link the scan because I don't want to fight, but it ain't my obligation to win your trustness.

You two are pretty much going in circles at this point, you can relax now and wait for staffs to evaluate this
Tell her to drop her attitude because I was peacefully addressing the relevant arguments.

Why am I obligated to do the work before the thread's conclusion at 12:55 am in my place?
Once again, I am doing a favor and would show how I simply link the scan because I don't want to fight, but it ain't my obligation to win your trustness.
I didn't say right now. Just before the thread closes, which you have over 40 hours for.

After reading this thread, I think this is a pretty clear-cut case.
I disagree with the downgrade for the reasons stated above. Reimu clearly has resistance to the manipulation of probability and madness.
I must say that I suggest that someone adds more scans and proof of those resistances that Reimu has to her page just for the sake of making the people who read those wiki pages have an easier time finding the reasoning behind her resistances.

I must say that I suggest that someone adds more scans and proof of those resistances that Reimu has to her page just for the sake of making the people who read those wiki pages have an easier time finding the reasoning behind her resistances.
Not that it will be my last thread. But I need to understand the mechanics of cards because it sounds similar to League of Legends and I may address it in a separate thread since the community already got "passive-aggressive” for simply asking for sources in general discussion, so I may ask Jedi privately later.

For madness, I conceded, I am still against the solid rating for the former.

With this attitude never, I prefer talking with Jedi. Unless you prove your improvement of your behavior with me.

I am trying, but I am still in disagreement for probability manipulation resistance, part of the same reasoning as Pain and part that of my own reasoning.
And if “I am petty", I would argue blindly for madness manipulation resistance.

Also, ya I would like to know how the cards works in verse, but preferably with the sources linked, so I can understand it in my own.

If you don't feel like asking Fuji, me and the rest of the supporters still exist. I want to avoid another pointless downgrade thread made by a person who has shown to be more than willing to discuss about the verse's stuff with its supporters.

If you don't feel like asking Fuji, me and the rest of the supporters still exist. I want to avoid another pointless downgrade thread made by a person who has shown to be more than willing to discuss about the verse's stuff with its supporters.
Sure, after the discussion from Jedi is dropped, I want to know how cards function in the verse, and how is it indifferent from any game because now (with little of knowledge) I feel it is the same functionality as runes or in-game abilities from League of Legends, which obviously should not be used at all.

Note that, this is only impression, I simply did not look for further details.

Waiting to see any solid feat for probability manipulation resistance as we don't give the solid rating for those who simply defeat the person who have passive probability manipulation

When you drop the third downgrade attempt call everyone Fujiwara has a blood debt to
Dread raising Malomtek from the grave to call my arguments flowery language again:
AccurateDeficientAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back