• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reid Astrea vs Yami Sukehiro (0-0-0)

Phoenks

FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Reid Astrea vs Yami Sukehiro (Both are 7-A)

Reid: 100 Megatons (Baseline)
Yami's AP: 197 Megatons
AP Gap: 1.97x

Speed is Equalized.

Reid:
Yami:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Reinhard, his hax makes him win any scenario and he can't die to his unknown blessing. He also nullifies any magic from another blessing.

I think it is an pretty fair battle but I think Reinhard will eventuelly overpower him by having the superior hacks
I am willing to go into discussion asoff why
one vote for Reinhard

Yami should definitely have a good chance against Reinhard given he doesn't resist his Dark Cloaked Dimension Slash, which is what he starts with on many occasions to end fights quickly.

Although, even in the case of death Reinhard would get a second chance through his blessings.

Votes counted.

Yami should definitely have a good chance against Reinhard given he doesn't resist his Dark Cloaked Dimension Slash, which is what he starts with on many occasions to end fights quickly.

Although, even in the case of death Reinhard would get a second chance through his blessings.

Votes counted.
this is something that for some reason isn't listed on the vs battle wiki so I will sent a screnshot from the re:zero wiki.(so I don't know if it is a valid agrument)
but he can do something like that too.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Yes, but its more in character for Yami to do spatial cuts.

Votes counted.
  • Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard connect.
  • First Attack Immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.
  • Proceeding Attack Immunity: The second attack and all following attacks miss him, as he automatically dodges them with vastly greater speed than the first time.
  • Precognition: He has a super sense which through his intuition alerts him of danger, and distinguishes all attacks in advance
Maybe he can't survive it persay, he may be able to avoid it though

• Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard connect.
  • First Attack Immunity: The first time an attack is performed at Reinhardt, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.
  • Proceeding Attack Immunity: The second attack and all following attacks miss him, as he automatically dodges them with vastly greater speed than the first time.
  • Precognition: He has a super sense which through his intuition alerts him of danger, and distinguishes all attacks in advance
Maybe he can't survive it persay, he may be able to avoid it though
He is able to spam it.

Kind of feel like Reid would've been better since Reinhard has so many op blessings, but... I don't think this is a stomp so I guess this is fine.

Vote counted.

huh, this match went pretty fast. i think just one more vote is needed.

This is a legitimate stomp. Dimension Slash is still Dark Magic, which he takes 80% less damage from. How exactly does Yami even do anything against that wall of Hax?

Reinhard precogs Yami's attacks coming, dodges them without needing to think, then next time, he dodges those attacks with far greater speed than before thus Yami will never hit him.

Reinhard precogs Yami's attacks coming, dodges them without needing to think, then next time, he dodges those attacks with far greater speed than before thus Yami will never hit him.
Yami also has analytical prediction and arguably better skill since Reinhard only has statements of sword skill while Yami actually has feats.

Saying he will never hit him is a bit of a stretch.

Also it doesn't matter if he takes 80% less damage considering its a durability negating attack that cuts through space lol.

i dont recall him having resisted spatial stuff but I know he can cut through space too. MMM

If that's the case I can probably switch to Reid since he's a bit less versatile and resilient.

What does Yami even do here aside from dying?

Spatial gets negged, Type 8 eliminates killing, blessings null incap

What can Yami do here?

I don't believe his type 8 is combat applicable but I may be wrong.

Anyway switching match to Yami vs Reid Astrea instead

Back