• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular Show General Discussion Thread

Aolphl

He/Him
Well, since it was decided to do a general revision for this show, it was necessary to have this title.

• Feel free to respectfully share and discuss what you know for this show here.
  • Feel free to share and discuss your ideas respectfully for the scaling up of the show and also a little bit for entertainment purposes about this show.

I'm currently on exam week. Next week I will create a sandbox for Pops and Antipops with god levels and open a crt for them, For this reason, share the haxs you have found for them.

It's quite high. He erase out the Anti-Pops Park Crew during the Epic Battle. Even when Mordecai and Rigby went back in time, they still found that the Park Crew did not exist.
Like in terms of a vsbattle what is their a NLF tier cap or how exactly does meta hax work

Last edited:

Was the character Death something like death itself? Or is it just death in name? If he is death itself, does this mean that he will not die unless the concept of death is destroyed? Anti Pops could erase Death from existence. So does this mean that the EE of Pops and Anti Pops can also erase concepts like death?

Was the character Death something like death itself? Or is it just death in name? If he is death itself, does this mean that he will not die unless the concept of death is destroyed? Anti Pops could erase Death from existence. So does this mean that the EE of Pops and Anti Pops can also erase concepts like death?
He is said to be the personification of death.

By the way, is the universe in the Darthon board game a pocket dimension or a mathematical dimension? It's been a long time since I watched this episode.

Isn't it the feat of imme speed?
Yes, he has immeasurable speed because he is the very concept of time, but I don't know if there is a speed scale for characters other than himself.

Yes, he has immeasurable speed because he is the very concept of time, but I don't know if there is a speed scale for characters other than himself.

Father Time didn't come face to face with anyone other than mordecai and rigby, but here's the thing: for pops and anti pops, there are people who make up the universe, he's superior to everyone else in it, moreover, people except pops and anti pops have been dismissed as simple and unnecessary by the pops teacher, pops and anti pops should be a scale to his speed because they have surpassed father time, so they should be in their immeasurable speed profile.

Can you take a look?

Hello.

I need a few of you to help verify that this change is accurate:

Back