• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn for Bowser

Yeah, me too. Also he should have Immortality types 2, 3 & 7.

Also also, a lot of Mario characters (mostly without profiles) can come back from exploding into nothing visible over time. I don't even remember what type of regen is that.

Edit: Like Petey Piranha.

Well, Straizo actually regenerated from the ground up, with several body parts being either broken or torn apart by Joseph's bullet hell. Dry Bowser.....just fell apart and re-assembled himself like Legos or a typical cartoon skeleton.

When Dry Bones reassemble themselves from that stuff they come back from the damage that was able put them in that situation in the first place. I believe that doing that is regen and that Dry Bowser scales to it. If not, then how about just something like "Can reassemble from having his bones separated" in his profile without linking any power?

I agree with the regen and immortality for Dry Bowser.

I disagree with regen for any character that 'explodes' and comes back. They're either a different variant of the same species or it's just the game's way of telling you they're defeated (not dead)

GyroNutz said:
I disagree with regen for any character that 'explodes' and comes back. They're either a different variant of the same species or it's just the game's way of telling you they're defeated (not dead)
Is Petey Piranha a species? Anyway this is wrong, I have confirmation that this is regen, just not combat applicable, characters like those rabbit in Odyssey definitely aren't a different variant of the same species, and I'm obviously not referring to minor enemies.

This is honestly a massive stretch of what is shown in-game. It's like saying that Pokemon become intangible when fainting because they're shown to phase through the ground

What's shown in-game its them exploiting. False equalization, we know Pokemon are just being defeated and that are still there.

If anything, this happening so many times only makes it more consistent in the verse.

Gyro is correct, it's too vague to consider the ability for not just nearly every character in this verse but other verses that has this trope like Kirby. It's not even an ability to begin with.

Ask for Dry Bowser, I'm fine with Regenerationn and Immortality but only Type 3 and 7 for the latter since I don't recall any Type 2 cases.

It isn't correct to see someone exploiting and ignore it just because one interprets that those characters were just defeated, when does that interpretation stops? Does the exploration has to be graphic? How much so? It really doesn't matter, exploiting is exploiting. And if there is no evidence of those characters not being just defeated, like in Dark Bowser's case, then coming back from that is non-combat applicable regen.

I also asked this to Cal a while ago, I just don't remember what type of regen he said this was.

It's not an abilitiy. Period. This trope happens in other verses as well and has nothing to do with survival or story telling. Please drop it.

Why would I stop when I have confirmation from an admin? Same who also is ok with this being in other profile and give me permission to add it to another character's profile. If anything, I need to continue to see if I'm correct, and therefore argue for this.

I'm also referring to the "Explode and comes back", and now I need to verify that since I know many characters who have it.

Back