• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regeneration questions

1-What level is Regenerating from having you quantum loop/ or 1D strings destroyed?
2-What level is regenerating from having your past, present, future [across one or even multiple tinelines], your action, presence erased from time/history iself?
[The next question is heavily inspired by IZ]
3-Imagine you are inhabiting [or fusing with, either fusing physically, mentally, or spiritually] concept, idea, or an object [such the concept of death, the idea of karma and object let's say a multiverse, Timeline, universe or even just a galaxy] and that thing you are inhabiting got erased [You got erased too, on a space time level] but then you regenerate. what level would this be?
Edit: did some slight edits

Last edited:
Really? I thought it would only be mid or low godly
[Especially for the last one]

Really? I thought it would only be mid or low godly
[Especially for the last one]
The last one, the character gets erased conceptually. For the second one I believe the character history gets erased, that should be High godly

The last one, the character gets erased conceptually. For the second one I believe the character history gets erased, that should be High godly
Ah I see, so only the character that got erased along with the concept will get high godly? thanks for the info

Conceptual and Historical Erasure both lead to High-Godly iirc, the first one I dont really know.

Yeah Historical is one of the big ones, Conceptual, Historical and Narrative are the big ones iirc.
Ah thank you!
Quick question about history erasure
Is getting erased from past, present and future and then regenerating better or worse than getting all of your versions from each timeline erased and then regenerating? [Gettimg erased from the past, present and future of one timeline vs getting erased from the past, present and future from all timelines]

I just read it online that the universe is theorized to be made from either quantum loops or 1D strings, but my memory could be playing with me
Could be low-godly if someone erases that to erase someone who should be composed of it, since this only covers material existence.

Ah thank you!
Quick question about history erasure
Is getting erased from past, present and future and then regenerating better or worse than getting all of your versions from each timeline erased and then regenerating? [Gettimg erased from the past, present and future of one timeline vs getting erased from the past, present and future from all timelines]
The latter sounds better since it's regenerating from a degree of 2-A destruction

I do think that regenerating from destroying 1D strings can possibly be high-godly since they permeate all of the physical universe, although they'd only be high godly if the opponent actually destroys all of the 1D strings that make up the universe, not the strings of their victim. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do recall regeneration from being destroyed alongside the universe you live in is high godly.

I do think that regenerating from destroying 1D strings can possibly be high-godly since they permeate all of the physical universe, although they'd only be high godly if the opponent actually destroys all of the 1D strings that make up the universe, not the strings of their victim. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do recall regeneration from being destroyed alongside the universe you live in is high godly.
Well technically the universe Is a space time, getting destroyed along that space time means your past, present and future is getting destroyed/erased, and regenerating from that id high godly according to the comments.
what of you were the space time, get erased and then regenerating. It should be high godly no?

Not too familiar with Zamasu, but does he also exist in different points in time when he became the universe?
He merged with the space time of future U7
And was capable of effecting the future space time U7
the future and present are completely different timelines actually so yes.

I'm just going to go on a limb and say that the example is probably high-godly
He got erased in xv [Same thing happened in Super, fusing with your future timeline and effecting the present timeline, then got erased by zeno] regenerated. And I think same thing happened in heroes, but got erased again but couldn't regenerate

Unless your Mind and Soul are also made of quantum for some reason, it would probably be Low-Godly for the 1st. 2nd and 3rd are High-Godly.

Back