• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regeneration question

Status
Not open for further replies.
What level of regeneration is having one’s own body totally incinerated and then having one’s own power rebuild the main body from scratch and cell by cell.

Last edited:
This:

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state

Might also possibly be this:

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

What level of regeneration is having one’s own body totally obliterated and then having one’s own power regenerate the main body cell by cell?
Having your body obliterated could also mean Mid regen or High-Mid regen.

Why'd we go over Mid and high godly over this little context??
I didn't say High-Godly tho, just Mid regen and High-Mid regen.

Mid regen can now refer to straight up decapitation or vertical bisection of the head, or having your entire body be blown to large pieces.

While High-Mid involves having your body be blown to tiny pieces or regenerating from a singular non-brain organ or limb or fingers.

Well idk if the guy include the molecules and etc by gone.
In the scans I have it says the character was incinerated but his spirit survived and his own power essentially rebuilt the main body from scratch. I'm still kind of confused on what regeneration level this is though.

Well I mean if he built it from scratch wouldn't that basically mean that even if his body is erased he could just build a new one from scratch? That would be Low-Godly no?

If it's incineration that would without a doubt be Mid-High as being incinerated will not reduce one to particles and thus would not be enough to qualify for anything higher.

In the scans I have it says the character was incinerated but his spirit survived and his own power essentially rebuilt the main body from scratch. I'm still kind of confused on what regeneration level this is though.
If there was not even a single atom left or even a subatomic particle left and he regenerated from just his consciousness or any other non-physical/esoterical/metaphysical aspect of him, that'd be Low-Godly.

Otherwise, if there are any signs of vapor or even a single atom/subatomic particle remaining, it'd be Mid-High to High.

If there was not even a single atom left or even a subatomic particle left and he regenerated from just his consciousness or any other non-physical/esoterical/metaphysical aspect of him, that'd be Low-Godly.

Otherwise, if there are any signs of vapor or even a single atom/subatomic particle remaining, it'd be Mid-High to High.
Well there was definitely atoms left since he was only incinerated. However he didn't regenerate from the incinerated dust on the floor. Instead his own power which are essentially agents that he dreams into existence from his subconsciousness, just completely remade his entire body from scratch. So essentially he gets incinerated and then his own power just makes makes a new body for him from nothing.

Would this still even be regeneration? It honestly sounds like some level of immortality.

I mean we have this two in the immortality section:

4: Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection: Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time.

6: Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body

If he regenerated by rebuilding the incinerated body it could be mid high.

If he regenerated by creating a new body without using the old one then low godly could work

If he regenerated by rebuilding the incinerated body it could be mid high.

If he regenerated by creating a new body without using the old one then low godly could work
Alright. I think it’s low godly then since the character I’m reading did essentially just generate a new body from scratch instead of the incinerated remains of his previous body.

Last edited:
Well if the consciousness just remade a brand new body without using the pieces from the old body, Low-Godly is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back