• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerating from a single Cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ot most certainly comes closer to High than Low-High hence the fact that a cell is more a particule than a simple piece of the body, but more imput could be apreciated.

Particles refers to things like atoms or molecules.

A cell is not either of those. It is just a very small part of the body.

Well Low-High seems reasonable, but arent cells even smaller than dust? and can exist even if the person is vaporaized?

Nah, the heat of the vaporization would obliterate them. And even if the cell somehow survived, it would die immediately due to the lack of water.

Kaltias said:
Nah, the heat of the vaporization would obliterate them. And even if the cell somehow survived, it would die immediately due to the lack of water.
Well this cells are capable of surviving plasma vaporization and are able to infect a host and regenerating afterwards, that is still Low-High? (Answering the dust question would be helpful.)

I mean, a super strong character could have super strong cells as well. Regen is about the degree of destruction you recover from, not how you are destroyed. Regenerating from being vaporized/turned into dust is impressive because everything alive in your body is now dead. If a cell is alive, you are only 99,9999999999999999999% dead

A single blood cell is still liquid matter, so Low-High. Regenerationn from a tiny bit steam of your entire body being vaporized is Mid-High. Regenerating from a single atom of hydrogen, oxygen, or whatever is High. On topic, a single blood cell is composed of like millions of atoms.

Hmmm... I would like to differ (These are called "Super cells" that come from all forms of a parasite, who even the weakest beings, a small ball sized bug who have around 10-C to 10-B dura. can survive plasma vaporization and infect a being only to regenerate a different bio-mass that covers the user.), but I would stay with Low-High, I could probably search more info. and make a new treath about it but the explanation seems reasonable, thanks for the feedback.

low-high. there are about as many atoms in one human cell as there are cells in a full body. 100 trillion, tl;dr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back