• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Yuji Itadori's level 7-A

I've been thinking about this for a while
From what the page says, Yuji has his level 7-A, why would Gojo die after receiving something from Black Flash?

However, the reason Jogo is level 7-A is because of his domon expansion, which has nothing to do with his durability. It doesn't make much sense to me that Yuji has that level, it's kind of misleading.
That is, I understand that this is usually configured by default, after all to use a power you have to support it, but the expansions would be something separate and would not have to do with aspects such as durability,

Example-

Hanami has much higher durability than Jogo but it's been explained that Jogo is stronger than Hanami, you know? several examples have been seen where the power is not in line with the durability

Jujutsu gonna have a revision for all profiles so just wait. Also I'm working on Yuji profile so I will replace the rating. So you should request this thread to be closed.

Jujutsu gonna have a revision for all profiles so just wait. Also I'm working on Yuji profile so I will replace the rating. So you should request this thread to be closed.
I guess so,
More than anything I mention it because a large number of things in the jujutsu profiles depend on Itadori's 7-A
sports to do vs with jujutsu is already confusing.

I guess so,
More than anything I mention it because a large number of things in the jujutsu profiles depend on Itadori's 7-A
sports to do vs with jujutsu is already confusing.
No problem. Just ask some thread mod to close this.
I'm working on Gojo , Hakari and Yuji profiles so I will update the AP rating when I finish with them.

Yeah don't worry most people can guess that lol
yes, in general it is super obvious
but it was there and is still there and was used to escalate to other characters.
I suppose many of us didn't say anything because it would be fixed, but the fact that it was fixed shows how obvious it wasn't.

Back