• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Wing Zero and Epyon's Speed

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Crazystarf/Gundam_Wing:_Holy_shit_editio

Looks like Vivi got Mach 73636.8824 for Wing Zero's Speed.

If calculation in the link is correct, Wing Zero and Epyon's profile needs to be updated.

For Epyon's Slash, I am getting 144.431 gigatons of TNT equivalent (Large Island Level) or 2.192 Teratons TNT equivalent if you are adding explosions.

Epyon/Wing Zero's speed should be sub-relativistic with Epyon maybe being Country Level.

Wing Zero already has a feat of busting a Space Colony that was twenty kilometers in diameter, so he's staying at Small Country I'd think.

Still, Sub-Realivistic, awesome! Take that 00!

Thanks for posting this, I didn't know Vivi made this calc...

Edit: I guess I should wait for some more input before I make the changes though.

Someone needs to find the exact value for the vaporization value of titanium. I am thinking of 9.83 MJ/kg (or higher since stuff is Lunar Titanium, it's probably much stronger).

This could easily push Wing Zero and Epyon into Continent Level+ if lunar titanium is stronger than regular titanium, especially with the huge explosion.

So I did a quick calc based on the info you gave me. It's probably inaccurate (considering the fact that part of the colony that was busted was a wheel rather than just a plain cylinder like the SEED colonies), but I thought it'd give a rough idea of the Twin Buster Rifle's power. I set the height of the cylinder portion to 50 km (wide enough for a city)

20km = 2 million cm

50 km = 5million cm

2 million cm ^2 x 5 million cm times pi = 2. x 10^19 pi cc

Assuming 80% Hollowness:4.8 x 10^18 pi cc

Density of Titanium: 4.43g/cc

4.8x10^18 pi cc x 4.43g/cc = 1.772 x 10^19 pi g/1000 = 1.772x10^16 pi kg

Proposed vaporization requirement: 9.83 MJ/kg

1.772 x 10^16 pi kg x 9.83 MJ/kg is about 5.5 x10^17 MJ = 5.5x10^23 J

Large Country level or Small Continent level, albeit barely, meaning that Wing Zero (assuming the colony is smaller than I proposed it'd be) should be Small Country to Country level.

It is going to be tough highballing Epyon to country+, or even continent with the explosion (the ratio is about 15x greater).

I think a better feat would be the fact that it's on par with Wing Zero in specs (and is even equipped with the ZERO system) and was explictly designed so that Treize could get the duel he wanted with Heero, putting it in the same tier as Wing Zero.

Back