• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Shao Kahn..

A lot of people seem to assume he begins the fight with Soul hax..However, I don't really think that's the case. Kahn is prideful, I don't think he would actually use his soul stealing right off the bat against his opponent. But rather, against a legion of people. He has only done that to a bunch of people on earth, who aren't even established or powerful characters. But just 10-Bs and 10-As.

He stole Shang Tsung's soul. But that's because he wanted to amp up Sindel. Its not like he's gonna actually use his soul hax in a 1 on 1 fight. I mean, he has never been seen doing that in the story mode. And when he does, its only for when someone is eliminated from the tournament if the winner doesn't perform a fatality.

Because when everyone else fights him, he chooses to not use his soul hax due to his pride. Probably because he knows it'll rob him off from a good fight.

Shao Kahn never even used his soul hax in MK11. So, there's that.

This isn't a revision thread to remove soul manipulation from his profile, this is just me questioning a thing i see everyone mention in VS Threads with Shao Kahn.

Back