• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

regarding rimuru and high godly

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
Regeneration (High-Godly; Can instantly regenerate his physical body; Can regenerate from Melt Slash, a sword art fused with Disintegration that completely annihilates everything from matter, souls, and information which make up everything in existence).

I wanna ask if a situation like this really qualifies for high godly.
because Raphael/Sage did say it was possible to regenerate but at the same time, she also stated it is possible to receive large damage. Which kinda comes up as regenerating himself partially damage rather than completely erased since the regeneration page says erasure rather than partially damaged.
thus raising a question for me.
Does a person being able to resurrect someone who was erased like that make it possible for him to resurrect himself if erased like that if shown that he can also resurrect himself that way?

Hinata sword (Melt slash) is admix with Disintegrate that erases anything, leaving nothing behind. The large damage in context is likely being erased.

yes but sage stated it is possible for him to take large amount of damage not erased.at best this would just give him resistance to the EE for not being erased only damaged by it.

There is also the fact that the clone was erased completely not being able to regenerate from it. although it can be simply said the clone do not possess the same regeneration as him.

not only did he not directly got hit by it or erased completely by the attack the reply of Raphael/Sage only implies damage and not complete erasure.
this should honestly only grant EE resistance and not regeneration. and also a possibly was stated by sage which at best put that high godly regeneration to
"up to Mid-Godly possibly High-Godly"

• Not erase? On something that imbued with Disintegrate that stated it erases anything it hit, leaving nothing behind?
  • Resistance? Considering it's still can damage/affect him?
  • Up to Mid - Godly possibly high-godly on something that stated it erase physical, soul & information/concept?
Before posting about this , why not do sum research regarding to it first? So it won't look like you know little about the series

Last edited:
yes resistance to existence erasure means you can get damaged by it but not completely erased

I did check every scans and I watched the series even read the light novel up until Shizu helped rimuru released Hinata from being mind manipulated/limited by someone. do not assume that I know little about the series I'm only asking whether is this enough to grant high godly because after all I knew franchise will get this if we can give abilities or upgrade their mid-godly to high-godly

because 1. it hasn't erased rimuru nor has he shown being erased and regenerating from complete erasure including information
that scans relies on Sage/Raphael saying it is possible to regenerate. which also stated it is possible to take large amount.
aka it is assumed and not something that happened or feats have been portrayed yet
it was assumed under Raphael's information and knowledge which even there raphael only stated possibly

What the **** dude, the Clone literally did not had the same regeneration as Demon Lord rimuru, it was Normal Slime Rimuru
thats why the follow up sentence was made.
eitherway. the question still stands regarding the justification whether that would grant high godly regen from simply receiving a large damage from EE whom Rimuru also resist in this key.

again this is just a question regarding regeneration if high godly can really be granted this way.

eitherway. the question still stands regarding the justification whether that would grant high godly regen from simply receiving a large damage from EE
I mean, it does have feats of totally erasing Rimuru clone, im pretty sure that erasing deals large damage, so, Melt Slash hurts, and?

and being hurt from it and not being erased is EE resistance?
Being able to regenerate from complete erasure from information/soul/mind/physical body is high godly
was he completely erased?
I'm not arguing melt slash isn't capable of erasing I'm arguing rimuru hasn't regenerated from being completely erased from it and the justification relies heavily on raphael who said large damage not erasure
and regeneration is possible but being able to regenerate from being partially erased don't fit regeneration. specially something like High Godly which should be looked at with scrutiny.

Raphael (smartest being in the verse) said that he could
who also stated he will just receive a large amount of damage

actually it would be faster if anyone can just link all the revision and upgrade for WN rimuru for getting high-godly so I can catch up on what was generally accepted

that will not kill you? else Raphael would have said it would be lethal/erase/kill

I just don't see how is receiving damage from EE that can erase soul/info/physical and not being erased by it grant high godly
instead of resistance to EE or resistance to regeneration negation

that will not kill you? else Raphael would have said it would be lethal/erase/kill

I just don't see how is receiving damage from EE that can erase soul/info/physical and not being erased by it grant high godly
instead of resistance to EE or resistance to regeneration negation
obviously it would not kill him, as he can regen from it, despite taking damage, how is it resistance to regeneration negation if melt slash doesnt neg regen at all?

how is it resistance to regeneration negation if melt slash doesnt neg regen at all?
fair point
but still resistance to EE

hmm yes but was never shown only implied which can mean 2 things like
1 he could just take damage partially and regenerate
2 he could be completely erased and regenerate
hence why do we assume he will be completely erased
so I guess I can give High-Godly regen to characters who survived EE or took damage from EE that can erase their concept?

finding relevant CRT is hard cause some CRT for LN series somehow has Rimuru from web novel as a tag so if anyone could help me locate those CRT and ho Rimuru was granted High Godly in Web novel I would appreciate this more

because 1. it hasn't erased rimuru nor has he shown being erased and regenerating from complete erasure including information
that scans relies on Sage/Raphael saying it is possible to regenerate. which also stated it is possible to take large amount.
aka it is assumed and not something that happened or feats have been portrayed yet
Doesn't mean he can't as raphel stated it's still possible to regenerate after being hit by it (A sword that is yes admx with a disintegrate that erases anything it hit leaving nothing behind)

The reason he wasn't erase at that moment is yes because he thought that if it hit him he'd be goner, thus he keep dodging and blocking it
it was assumed under Raphael's information and knowledge which even there raphael only stated possibly.
And as for the possibly rating just because of raphael statement lol you can't be serious you should read that whole damn chapter again she honestly don't even a **** if that thing even hit him, since as she stated he'd just comeback again because of infinite REGENERATION

Ugh you certainly know little about the verse stop capping it's clear as day lmao muting this off ... but if u have a better argument than that feel free linking this thread again in my wall lol

There
infinite regeneration
but the melt slash should be able to destroy everything including information and ability.
if that is true then the said ability such as infinite regeneration would have been erased too just like Beelzebub whom Rimuru used to trick Hinata and was completely erased too

Regeneration from High-Godly as stated many times is regeneration from complete erasure of concept/information/ability and such
and since abilities are considered information they would have been erased too just like how to melt slash in a sense should be able to erase infinite prison
if Rimuru regenerated because of one factor of ability that isn't erased. that isn't complete erasure or that information wasn't completely erased which would just make it resistance to erasure. Because High-Godly is the complete erasure of everything and regenerating back from complete nothing.

Back