• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Rick Taylor

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Apologies in advance if i'm being too aggressive in my posts regarding game characters, but they need more love and attention. Anyway....

The first part has to do with his current High Hypersonic reactions.

He was rated as such for catching a meteor here.

Would this also apply to his combat speed since he caught the meteor with his hands?

Also, here are some feats which may or may not upgrade Rick. I dunno if this feat is calcable or not, but that heavy wind may be worth looking at, aswell as the force of the monster exploding. Also of note, as i watched the entire playthrough, the mask controlling Rick said that reality is beginning to unravel due to the impending arrival of the corrupted, one of which Rick defeated. Also the heavy wind came about upon arrival of the monster and didn't stop once it was finished forming.

Not sure where this would land the monster who Rick defeated at though....

Beating the reality unraveling corrupted sounds like an outlier, but everything else looks alright.

Now i'm not sure the "outlier" argument holds up due to it being an end of game feat in addition to the remake being the only game where Rick had solid feats (i watched all the Splatterhouse games) and the reality unraveling could mean many things.

That wind, though is something that has really peaked my interest.

I was referring to how it seems extremely out of place with his other feats, unless he had a power-up beforehand.

Good point, but i seriously think that feat with the explosion and the wind looks far more feasible to use.

The wind is probably the prescence of the Corrupted in his world as Rick could feel their prescence. Kind of like a chilling wind of what's to come. As for the explosion, Rick technically ripped out it's heart and the Corrupted just blew up on it's own.

Rick also showed no other speed feats (that I remember) that could match with the Meteor feat and Rick was panicking when the meteor was flying towards him. He didn't seem prepared for it so the mask acted on it's own and caught it. So I put it as reactions because there were no other speed feats that could compare with his combat speed.

Back