• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding our Xenoblade Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Long story short, I wanted to know why our Xenoblade profiles are rated the way they are (Low 2-C). I went to a knowledgeable member on Discord, who couldn't explain anything higher than High 3-A, so I'm making this thread. I don't know the verse, so feel free to correct me if I get anything wrong.

(Alvis stated the Monado could disrupt the very fabric of existence, both the material and immaterial, warped reality on a universal scale)

The statement of disrupting the fabric of existence is a bit vague, but even taken at face value, that'd only be 3-A. And his feat of warping the universe isn't 3-A. From what I can see, it's just a bright light/shockwave-sort of attack, which'd cap at high-end tier 4.

This is supposed to be guy with the Low 2-C feats who scales to the rest of the Low 2-C cast, but looking at the justifications, nothing here is Low 2-C.

• (Created his own universe, which is infinite in size)
We don't assign Low 2-C for universal creation unless it can be proven that a new timeline was created. The scans themselves only show a universe-spanning explosion and then the creation of a new physical universe. All of that is 3-A.

And even the evidence that it's infinite sounds extremely shaky. According to the people I was talking to, the reason why it's considered infinite is because the narrator describes the two Gods fighting on an "endless ocean and a boundless sky".

I don't need to explain that both terms are extremely common figures of language to describe the sky and the seas, that stem from ancient times, and are obviously not meant to be taken literally at all, given that said "endless ocean" is literally just the Earthly ocean.

I have also been told that Low 2-C comes from Zanza merging with the "passage of fate", but I was not sourced any scans and that sounds extremely vague and malleable, so please - elaborate.

Actually, the Universe is stated somewhere to be a Space-Time Continuum; so it is Low 2-C. Zanza is legitimately stated to be capable of seeing the past, present, and future on an omnipresent scale I should add. It is consistently stated for the Oceans and Skies to be endless in size not just by the Narrator, but also by various intelligent characters and Alvis. There was also a use of an understatement in a heart to heart conversation with Fiora and Riki. Fiora basically mentions the oceans at bare minimum being heavily dwarfs 100 light years in terms of radius. But the endless sea statements are much more grounded than what's usually meant.

Also, I do need to point out that there are plenty of Mythology characters who are High 3-A based on Endless sea statements. But there's also Space-Time Continuum statements somewhere in the game; though I'm a little burned out at the moment to dig for sources. Alvis also mentions things such as Shulk gaining the ability to understand Laws of Causality. As well as the Architect in Xenoblade 2 Mentioning the existence of an endless number of parallel Timelines and Dimensions.

I'll make a note that Alvis's profile is a little dated and he was going to be upgraded to 2-C at some point from another thread since he caused a big bang that split the original universe into two parallel universes when he woke up. There was also other things planned and a few other details mentioned. here and a few other threads.

You dont mind linking sources Dragon? Neutral for now. Edit: Nvm blind as a bat, just saw them. Yeah, Low 2-C seems pretty safe to me.

I did say I was burned out at the moment, but will link sources when I can.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I did say I was burned out at the moment, but will link sources when I can.
No rush man, take your time. But Kep does have a point regarding at least the justifications. It can probably be worded better.

Okay, Zanza did create Memory Space, a realm designed to resemble the original universe, aka the one we live in. It is his memory, similar to the Ness's Magicant from Earthbound. Alvis also mentions Shulk understanding the laws of causality in the first minute of this video. This wiki mentions details about the Passage of Fate with the source being here; Shulk exists outside the Passage of Fate which is the reason Zanza's omnipresent scale Precognition is unable to predict Shulk. Zanza is indeed said the be one with the Passage of Fate. Zanza But upon obtaining the True Monado and upon defeating Zanza, Shulk destroys both the world of the Bionis and the Mechnois and the Memory Space; in which Memory Space as mention above is stated to be the Passage of Fate.

Finally, as seen in this video and explained on the pages linked above. Shulk upon defeating Zanza completely destroys Memory Space thus destroying the Passage of Fate in its entirety. And is still around due to the fact that he transcends the Passage of Fate with his Monado. And as Alvis says, he now possesses the same power as Zanza once had to consistently destroy the entire universe and the Space-Time Continuum and recreate it in his own image as many times as he desires. Similar to what Zanza and Meyneth did countless times throughout their backstory. Note, Shulk decides to give up those powers rather than keeping it all to himself or giving transforming any of his friends into gods as well; but the fact remains is that with the True Monado in his hands, he has the power to do so.

It seems Medeus has this one. Although, I forget. Why is Rex seen as weaker than Shulk again?

@Dragonmaster, well, they're both Low 2-C, but the difference is that Shulk is legitimately stronger than Zanza even with Meyneth's Monado, meaning he's stronger than both of them combined. Artifice Aion is capable of killing the Architect/Zanza's other half, who is Low 2-C as well, but he's not THAT much stronger than the Architect as it should be noted the Architect actually wants to die, and has basically failed to kill himself due to his other half's existence. And he's not necessary weaker than Aion the same way even a serious Zanza is clearly inferior to Shulk but not overwhelmingly so. But Pneuma was able to gain the rest of the Architect's powers and save the universe when the Architect finally died.

See, I don't remember Shulk being that much stronger than Zanza. I may have missed something though.

I don't mean That much stronger, he's somewhat stronger than a Duel Wielding Monado Zanza, but the true selves/souls of Zanza and Meyneth actually should be Low 2-C regularly; though their avatars/Titans are still 5-B.

> Actually, the Universe is stated somewhere to be a Space-Time Continuum; so it is Low 2-C

This should be linked on the profile. Scans of this?

> Zanza is legitimately stated to be capable of seeing the past, present, and future on an omnipresent scale I should add. It is consistently stated for the Oceans and Skies to be endless in size not just by the Narrator, but also by various intelligent characters and Alvis.

1. Okay, but that's not Attack Potency.

2. "Endless ocean and boundless sky" are pretty hyperbolical figures of language that date to the Ancient Near-East, I'm almost completely sure that it's not really meant to be taken literally, unless Xenoblade establishes such a mythological cosmology somewhere else other than just this narration. If it's stated objectively by a character somewhere else to be infinite in size, then sure - but once again - that'd actually need to be on the profile.

> Fiora basically mentions the oceans at bare minimum being 100 light years in terms of radius. But the endless sea statements are much more grounded than what's usually meant.

If she says it's 100 light years, then that'd kind of automatically debunk it being infinite in size, especially based off of a figure of language that is used to narrate a legendary-ish conflict between two gods by a narrator.

> Also, I do need to point out that there are plenty of Mythology characters who are High 3-A based on Endless sea statements

That's because such a thing was actually believed to be the case back in those times, where flat earth cosmologies were commonly held by everyone. This doesn't apply to Xenoblade, unless that's suggested elsewhere.

1. I mentioned other things in future posts and the elaborate details about the Passage of Fate.

2. Understand that, but I also mentioned other details. At least 100 light years does not debunk anything. All she said was 100 lightyears is miniscule compared to how vast the oceans are. The direct quote is this, "Listen... I spoke to a Machina navigator once. He said that even if you travel at the speed of light for 100 years... You won't find a speck of land." All that means is any number greater than 100 lightyears, but the very consistent infinite sized statements back this up further. And actually, Xenoblade's lore/geography actually does treat the oceans as being infinite sized flat oceans similar to those of ancient mythologies such as Valhalla. Chuggaconroy who studied the lore also brings more elaboration on this. So the mythology stuff does apply to Xenoblade. They aren't hyperbole's their 100% author intended lore.

There's also the further informed posts I made above. There are also multiple galaxies seen in Memory Space I mentioned above. Plus, Ultima Reality did make a mention somewhere that Universe does mean Space-Time Continuum rather than a giant collection of galaxies, so that would further prove my point.

1. All I see that'd be relevant to Low 2-C is you saying there is a mention of a space-time continuum somewhere, which I'm wanting to see the scans of, if they are retrievable. The other scans you have posted so far are precisely the ones I've seen where the word "universe" is used, but nothing is said about the timeline as a whole. And the passage of fate explanation is interesting for Zanza's speed, but not relevant to Attack Potency.

2. After consulting with Dragonmaster, I guess it's believable that it's High 3-A. But the purpose of this post is to find the scans that make them Low 2-C.

3. The word "universe" does not mean "space-time continuum", neither in real life nor in the majority of fiction, neither do we treat it that way.

Read my posts about Memory Space above and the URLS linked, the one with two paragraphs; there is the Passage of Fate mentioned above. I did elaborate in those.

And for that, Sera said that on one of the Dragon Ball Threads and it being the reason for the name changes of 3-A to Low 2-C project over the summer. And she quoted Ultima Reality about what the definition of Universe is; but that's off topic yes.

The point was this video with further explinations regarding the Passage of Fate here and here. My two paragraph post above also explains it further.

I have seen the video, those are interesting for Zanza's speed, but once again, irrelevant to his Attack Potency considering none of the scans specify anything about destroying the passage of fate alongside the universe.

That's a project that has not been applied yet and won't for a relatively long time.

Context of the words, Memory Space is the Passage of Fate Zanza uses to manipulate everything in time and space to his will. It is the transcendent world that makes up the time and space within the universe. Further elaborated by the words between Alvis and Zanza. There are direct quotes on the wiki pages I linked as well.

And as seen in the following video I linked above, you see in the background that Memory Space as well as the world of the Bionis are dead. Shulk sees the flashback of Zanza's origins and the beginning of how the world of the Bionis and the Mechonis are formed. But those Shulk seeing visions of those worlds being destroyed, and him retaining knowledge on their history, despite Alvis mentioning the History of those previous worlds being erased from existence. And with Zanza's Memory Space being destroyed, the Passage of Fate dies with it, and it was then time for Shulk to create a new Passage of Fate, and with this a New Universe or New Timeline. And in that new Timeline, numerous faces of many who have died during the previous timeline, appear to have now been revived. It resembles a new world of the Bionis that has been recreated. So in other words, one timeline was destroyed, and another timeline has been created by Shulk's final wish.

And I know that project is for another day, but it still needs to be considered; since it is going to happen eventually.

I already addressed the main points and there's already Sera's revision that Low 2-C is the standard for creator god feats.

But anyway, Zanza has the power to destroy the universe and recreate it in his own image. "Universe" doesn't just refer to the Endless Sea or the Boundless Sky, but also the Passage of Fate. Which could be interpreted as Space-Time. Zanza and Meyneth have destroyed and recreated the Space-Time continuum multiple times throughout their backstory. And when Shulk received the True Monado and could have become the new god of the universe, his final wish was "A world with no need for Gods." Which he recreated the Universe that was just destroyed, and Space-Time was obviously being effected giving it also revived a bunch of characters who were dead moments ago on top of reforming everything.

Although, the justifications do need to be clarified more in the profiles. And Kepekley did say that it would lead to some speed and hax upgrades?

Automatically tagging Low 2-C for universe creating feats was rejected.

I have yet to see any scans about the Passage of Fate that imply anything Space-Time.

It wasn't entirely rejected. On one hand, it was rejected for every Universe level feat to be automatically Low 2-C. It was agreed that destroying the Universe through big explosions would just be 3-A; as is the case for Goku Vs Beerus, Omega Shenron's attack, and Amon (StarCraft). But a creator god giving birth to a universe was still generally agreed to be Low 2-C; as is the case for Rosalina, Master Hand, and The Creator (Darksiders). It was agreed that Reality Warping the entire universe or "resetting the universe" is generally Low 2-C. Not to mention, only very few staff members were being reasonable in that thread; Sera considered me to be one of the only staff members who gave any effort and reasoning in that thread; with it being mostly regular users who were being legit reasonable. The way Azathoth worded it is, destroying the Universe with a big laser thing will be 3-A, but literally erasing the universe in its entirety would be Low 2-C. And what happened here is the latter that the Universe literally has its entirety erased when Zanza dies. Alvis, the Omniscient deity also literally outright says the Monado effects "All Existence" both material and immaterial. Material refers to all Ether/Matter and whatnot as well as the Endless Sea and Boundless Sky; Immaterial refers to Time and Space. But fine, I won't be using that since there's other context. But it was still a little rude to belittle Sera and Ultima's hard work and reasonings.

In regards to the Passage of Fate, that's basically what it means. Fate by definition means a event being set at a specific time. A Passage of Fate by definition means an entire timeline that is set. Since Zanza created the Passage of Fate, he created the timeline. Direct quote, Everything in this world is dictated by the passage of fate. This includes all Time and Space.

Zanza1
Not only has he created the Passage of Fate, he also does state that he is one with the Passage of Fate. Note, of course Meyneth's blessings was what gave the party Acausality (Type 2) given they exist outside the Passage of Fate. Which the scan about with Alvis has the evidence. He clearly say the past, and present, and future prior towards the final battle against Zanza; since even those with omnipresent wide precognition can't see those with Acausility type 2. That the only reason Zanza wasn't able to see them, because as what's been said, he is one with the Passage of Fate and is the very reason he sees the Past, Present, and Future on an omnipresent scale. So in other words, not only does he see all time and space, he's literally merged with space time. And if Zanza had won that fight, he would have been able to merge and warp the entire Space-Time continuum to his will with no one that can stop him. You did say at the bottom of the OP that merging with the Passage of Fate makes sense for there to be Time but wanted a scan for it.

Lastly, upon defeating Zanza, Shulk does match and surpass Zanza with his Monado III and certainly has all his reality warping powers. And when Zanza dies, it's not just the Memory Space but the entire History of the World of the Bionis and Mechonis dies with it. History is the past which is an aspect of time. Shulk also chose not to keep the Monado III in the new timeline and willingly gave it up as he didn't want to be a God. Shulk would have been the Nigh-Omnipotent Space-Time Reality Warper of his own universe for all eternity just as Zanza wanted to be and was close to his goal until Shulk surpassed him. And I'm positive it should be clear cut that Shulk's feat is Low 2-C and not just High 3-A. If you don't think being merged with Passage of Fate in combination of being the creator God, who also bends all time and space to his will is not enough for Low 2-C, then at least ask yourself this. What would make more sense? Would it make more sense to just call this a High 3-A combined with Reality Warping Hax plus mass Resurrection (A big list of people who were dead moments ago are alive in the ending, including Colonel Vangarre) plus mass Memory Manipulation (In which only the protagonists remember the events took place; everyone else seems to be living normal lives as if nothing happened) plus Transmutation (In the form of turning Cyborg Fiora back into a human, which surprises Dunban and Shulk)? Or would it make more sense to be straight forward and call it a Low 2-C Reality Warping feat? "Resetting the Universe" would heavily imply space time manipulation. Zanza also still survived the original big bang that was also said to have created the history of the Bionis and the Mechonis and split the original universe into two parallel universes. Same big bang also split Klaus/Zanza in half and made each of them evolve into gods of their own universes.

The quote I will then create a new world! Just as I have done many times before! Also implies Zanza has reseted the universe countless times prior to the events of the game. It's the entire backstory of Zanza and Meyneth that they fought countless times, destroyed the Universe and recreated it. Alvis is also literally omnipresent across time and space and was also the embodiment of the big bang that split the original universe into both universes of Xenoblade 1 and 2 respectively. And he's also Xenoblades version of Wave Existence.

> It wasn't entirely rejected. On one hand, it was rejected for every Universe level feat to be automatically Low 2-C. It was agreed that destroying the Universe through big explosions would just be 3-A; as is the case for Goku Vs Beerus, Omega Shenron's attack, and Amon (StarCraft). But a creator god giving birth to a universe was still generally agreed to be Low 2-C; as is the case for Rosalina, Master Hand, and The Creator (Darksiders). It was agreed that Reality Warping the entire universe or "resetting the universe" is generally Low 2-C.

Reality Warping the entire universe isn't 3-A. Resetting it, depending on the context, could be Low 2-C, but once again, this specifically needs to have space-time be involved. This was specifically argued and accepted on the thread.

> But a creator god giving birth to a universe was still generally agreed to be Low 2-C; as is the case for Rosalina, Master Hand, and The Creator (Darksiders).

A creator god birthing a universe is generally Low 2-C because there would have been nothing before them, but recreating the universe after a big explosion is never assumed to be Low 2-C unless outright specified.

> The way Azathoth worded it is, destroying the Universe with a big laser thing will be 3-A, but literally erasing the universe in its entirety would be Low 2-C.

Both feats are the exact same thing. If a laser attack creates an explosion that destroys the whole universe, that's the same thing as an attack erasing the universe. In Xenoblade's case, it is explicitly shown that it's an explosion attack. This is only Low 2-C if strictly specified, nothing more, nothing less.

> But fine, I won't be using that since there's other context. But it was still a little rude to belittle Sera and Ultima's hard work and reasonings.

Except I did no such thing. No offense but you need to stop with this whole "Sera's thread" thing and "I was stated to be the most reasonable!" as if I'm belittling their work. The proposal to have Low 2-C merge with 3-A was rejected by the majority of staff members, thus it is unusable as an argument in this wiki. We explicitly agreed that the only case where Low 2-C is applicable is if outright specified to involve space and time.

> In regards to the Passage of Fate, that's basically what it means. Fate by definition means a event being set at a specific time. A Passage of Fate by definition means an entire timeline that is set.

No. From what I am seeing here this is just talking about Fate and Destiny, none of which are interchangeable with "one with the very fabric of time and space". Being one with Destiny is great and being able to change it is great, but not AP-related at all.

> Direct quote, Everything in this world is dictated by the passage of fate. This includes all Time and Space.

No. This is just saying "destiny dictates everything", which is standard for any random verse with Fate Manipulation. Nothing Low 2-C or space time based. This would be similar to me taking a quote from a random Fate Manipulator deity that says they embody past, present and future and fully dictate the events of the world, and trying to get "they can control time and space on a universal level" from that.

> Which the scan about with Alvis has the evidence. He clearly say the past, and present, and future prior towards the final battle against Zanza; since even those with omnipresent wide precognition can't see those with Acausility type 2. That the only reason Zanza wasn't able to see them, because as what's been said, he is one with the Passage of Fate and is the very reason he sees the Past, Present, and Future on an omnipresent scale. So in other words, not only does he see all time and space, he's literally merged with space time.

I see no evidence that he is merged with space and time, just that he is an omnipresent Fate Manipulator. This definitely isn't coming across as an Infinite Zamasu sort of deal with the present scans I'm being given.

> Lastly, upon defeating Zanza, Shulk does match and surpass Zanza with his Monado III and certainly has all his reality warping powers. And when Zanza dies, it's not just the Memory Space but the entire History of the World of the Bionis and Mechonis dies with it.

This could be interesting and might be Low 2-C if more context is provided, but from just the bare descriptio, it sounds similar to the Termina thing on TloZ, which isn't Low 2-C.

> Zanza also still survived the original big bang that was also said to have created the history of the Bionis and the Mechonis and split the original universe into two parallel universes

Scans? Might be Low 2-C if not out of context.

As I've been saying, it's not a regular "Explosion", but a Reality Warping Big Bang. And actually, the very first feat actually does give birth to an entirely new Universe as nothing existed of Xenoblade 1's universe of that period. And I will post two scans of it back to back.

Actually, "Passage of Fate" is what many ancient Greeks among other groups have used a term for a "Space-Time Continuum created by a higher power." It isn't just advanced Fate Manipulation combined with casual High 3-A destructive + creation power, Low 2-C makes far more sense. I know merging 3-A and Low 2-C was rejected and I too rejected it, but it was still agreed that a Monotheistic type of God who literally gives birth to the universe and can constantly reality warp it should generally be Low 2-C.

It did say he is also "One with the Passage of Fate" not just having the full power to both see it and manipulate it. But I point to better scans in a moment of course. And yes, simply manipulating the passage of fate is Low 2-C hax and not AP; but the fact is he's literally merged with it on top of having full power over it. This scales his physical stats to his hax. It did say in the video shorty after Zanza dies. Alvis, "That time has passed, the entire history of the old god was destroyed by the new god that he created." The Universe also clearly does have Space-Time; it's not some endless void where time doesn't exist; Fate or precognition cannot exist without time and therefore the Universe clearly has time.

Alright, time for the scans that showcase the Big Bang that split the original Universe into two seperate ones. The origin of Xenoblade 1's Universe and the origin of Xenoblade 2's universe. Both universes were created by the same event; which was Professor Klaus aka Zanza activating the Conduit in an attempt to give birth to an entirely new Universe. He succeeded, but he destroyed the original Universe splitting it into two parallel universe in the process. Klaus, has his entire self split into two halves, one of them becomes Zanza and the other becomes the Architect; both whom are destined to be the Gods of each Universe. Both halves of Klaus not only withstood the big bang that gave birth to Xenoblade 1's universe, and simultaneously destroyed and recreated Xenoblade 2's universe, but they both evolved into gods from it. Zanza becomes the God of Xenoblade 1's Universe alongside Galea who becomes Meyneth, while the Architect becomes the God of Xenoblade 2.

Now as for more information, Zanza is basically Klaus's evil half where as The Architect is his good half. Zanza does battle with Meyneth countless times according to their backstory and consistently warps the reality of their universe. Their battles have no effect in Xenoblade 2's Universe do to them being separate Space-Times. The Architect has also said that all universes are parallel and not connected to each other; and also described the big bang as a Space-Time Transitio. And he also has a different goal than Zanza; ever since the experiment, he has nothing but regret wants nothing more than to simply die. Which he cannot due to his other half existing in another Universe. But he makes himself become essentially undead and waits for Zanza's demise so he can finally die in peace. He does foresee that Zanza will be killed by Shulk so his precognition does reach out to other Universes as well.

Also, both endings actually do have some demonstrations of Space-Time warping. I think you still avoided the question about Shulk warping his own Universe. Not only has one wish created the destroyed Universe, he also revived a bunch of characters who were dead moments ago that he remembered, it also affected the memories of those, and it transformed the character Fiora back into a Homs rather than a Mechina. So he merged some pasts and futures together not just recreate the High 3-A sized space that was destroyed. And there's also showing in Xenoblade 2's ending. There's also some notable Space-Time effecting while the universe is being warped. The Cloud Sea reverts into an Ocean reassembling what was on the destroyed Earth as well as the ocean from Xenoblade 1, and Gramps grows back into a Titan; which wasn't supposed to have till another 100 years or so; but Space-Time was being warped to it happened so soon. It's also noted that Xenoblade 2 while had a regular Earth before the experiment, but later became what's an infinite sized flat earth after the experiment. Which the the day to night transitions functioning similar to that of Xenoblade 1's also indicates this. About the sun being completely stationary and is simply blocked at night as opposed to a sun and earth rotation.

Alvis's profile is also heavily dated, as he was agreed on another thread to be 2-C, not just Low 2-C. Alvis was the embodiment of the explosion that split the original universe into 2 parallel universes. It is believed that he literally is the Conduit. He described himself as an the Administrative Computer Klaus used to give birth to the Universe as well as transformed Zanza into the God of his own Universe. And is also literally the True Monado Shulk wields. Klaus describes the Conduit in the Xenoblade 2 video as a gift from a Divine Entity and an interdimensional gateway; Galea says it's a Meta-Universal Manifold/Multiverse Joint. Those both match similar descriptions to Alvis being an Administrative Computer as well as the Monado being the Divine Weapon with the power of a God. I am Monado. I was here at the beginning, and I will proclaim the end. This quote proves that Alvis never had a beginning and never will have an end and also indicates Alvis being omnipresent across space-time. Alvis also appear to be the cross shaped golden light inside the green star thing; which the Conduit is also cross shaped golden light to indicate this. Both have also been described as catalysts of ultimate power as well. Alvis is also a literal Omniscient deity, meaning he knows everything.

I have a lot more to say, but I'm in a hurry to get ready for work. But I will find more scans to prove. There's also other things I'm researching such as even more in depth lore of the Conduit/Gate that might lead to even more upgrades for the Tier 2 characters. Some details could be interpreted as 2-A even, but at bare minimum Alvis should at least be 2-C with other god tiers being at least Low 2-C, but it is not without the realm of possibility for them to be 2-C as well. And if I'm right about more possible in depth lores, than 2-A might be a possibility after all. I will continue with more scans and research after work however. In fact, I might need more than just a couple days to look into this.

DDM is planning on getting more scans for Xenoblade 2 cause he seems to found more proof for Low 2-C.

I'm still working on more information, there's apparently some more in depth information here regarding the Conduit's lore which might lead to potential upgrades. So far, it sounds like the Low 2-C characters might actually be more like 2-C at the very least. There are translated statements about Conduit being capable of merging multiple Universes into one among other things, and has been shown to effect at least 2 Universe with a Space-Time Transition/Big Bang. And which Zanza/Klaus and Galea/Meyneth has been shown to not only survive, but be transformed into gods in the process.

I also messaged Numbersguy and won't reveal too much of what he said, he 100% disagrees with everything Kep is saying regarding the feat "Not being Tier 2" and also agrees that Universal reset was clearly Space-Time Warping.

Okay. It seems like my help isn't necessary here then. You can send me a message later if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back