• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Natsu's keys

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
I propose a change in the organization of Natsu's keys. 15 keys is more than what we need on a profile and that's why some characters has many profiles in order to not put a massive key quantity in just one profile. I.e. Son Goku and Naruto Uzumaki.

I discussed this with DragonEmperor23 and he wrote this:

7-C, 7-B with Dragon Force or LFD Mode | Low 7-B, 7-B with LFD Mode or with Hellfire, 7-A with Dragon Force | High 7-A, 6-C with Fire Dragon King Mode, Likely 6-C with E.N.D., At least 6-C, possibly higher with Dragonification, High 6-C with Fire Dragon King Mode, High 6-C with Dragon Force, At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A with Savage Dragon Fire, 6-A with Seven Flames Dragon Mode, higher in conjunction with Dragon Force

X784 | X791 | X792

X792: High 7-A, 6-C with Fire Dragon King Mode. Likely 6-C, higher as E.N.D and dragonification. High 6-C with Igneel Flame. At least High 6-B, possibly 6-A with SDF. 6-A with SFDM, higher in conjunction with DF.

I'm just saying, doing that would be like making a separate key for someone just because they have a wall of hax. You shouldn't make a key with the sole reasoning being that the previous key had a lot of stuff in it. That being said, I agree with Homu's version of the X792 key.

So... Basically the same?

Just a few letters less?

Honestly I don't see the diference. Any words you remove from the key are added in the description, but repeated several times more

Actually there're some keys which are the same tier and are separated just because they are different transformations. Even if those happened during the same arc.

To be fair. Keys like the END one are kind of... Useless IMO

He did nothing basically other than fight Gray and one shot dimaria off screen.

Other keys can maybe just mixed together. But just a few.

Um, I guess this is Ok... but it really doesn't make his page less complicated, in fact the key explanations kinda become bigger, and even more cluttered, I mean I'm fine with it if majority agrees, I just think it's kinda exactly the same and I really like the current setup

But if Majority agrees I'll make the changes

It's better if some keys with the exact same tier are mixed up at least within Major Arcs keys. He has four 7-B keys which could be fused into two, three 6-C (even if every pre-word is different) and two High 6-C. It's kinda redundant.

I don't know, I really like the current setup, and every form is distinguished, so I'm against the changes, just a preference thing, if Majority agrees with the change tho, then I'll concede

While I do think Natsu's current page is clunky I don't think the setup being suggested is any better in all honesty; it's attempting to squeeze in roughly 15 different modes and transformations into 3 keys and just presents a massive issue to read and sort through mentally.

I'd argue probably the better course of action would be to give him the Naruto treatment and possibly create different profiles for different periods in the series; so one for x784 another for x791 and one for x792.

Calaca Vs said:
It's better if some keys with the exact same tier are mixed up at least within Major Arcs keys. He has four 7-B keys which could be fused into two, three 6-C (even if every pre-word is different) and two High 6-C. It's kinda redundant.
You don't mix up Naruto's Sage, Tailed-Beast and Fourth Ninja War keys together just because of that. Those are different forms.

Trust me, no matter what we do, the main character pages will all be cluttered, Natsu having 3 keys whould be fitting basically 5 forms into one key each, it won't lighten the profile, in fact it'll make it longer with all the explanations of 6-C with Fire Dragon King Mode and END Form, that alone would make it more cluttered, Let's just leave his profile the same, like with Naruto, Ichigo, and Goku,

Naruto has three diferent profiles and Goku four. It's not the same with Natsu.

And while Ichigo has just one he doesn't have the exagerated amount of 15 keys.

I learned that you FT guys are totally impossible. I give up.

Calaca Vs said:
I learned that you FT guys are totally impossible. I give up.
For one thing, that's completely uncalled for.

Secondly the conversation has barely begun, if ppl don't agree with your suggestions that's their prerogative. And it's well within your right to argue your point, not simply dismiss a whole group of ppl.

And it's not like anyone who has disagreed with you doesn't have some merit to their reasoning; some ppl think the profile is fine the way it is and meddling could cause more problems than fix them and others (such as myself) think that while you make a fair point the solution ur suggesting is wrong.

@Calaca

No need to generalize. People disagreeing with you =/= being a fanboy

As for the profile, I think separating it into several profiles(like Naruto part 1/part 2) is the best possible solution.

Sorry for my rudeness. I was a little upset for something else about RL and wasn't in my best mindset.

My suggestions is at least fuse some keys from transformations happened in the same arc or timeframe. Especially if are very similar in power.

But implying I called you fanboys isn't correct either.

I don't think separating profiles is the better option, I still think keeping all of Natsu on one page is best, for 100 year quest Natsu, we should make another profile, but I still believe Natsu's Page is fine as it is now, every form is concise and properly explained and it's not that cluttered, I mean yeah, there is a lot of forms, but all of them are shortened to make it simple for viewers

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I don't think separating profiles is the better option, I still think keeping all of Natsu on one page is best, for 100 year quest Natsu, we should make another profile, but I still believe Natsu's Page is fine as it is now, every form is concise and properly explained and it's not that cluttered, I mean yeah, there is a lot of forms, but all of them are shortened to make it simple for viewers
I agree

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I don't think separating profiles is the better option, I still think keeping all of Natsu on one page is best, for 100 year quest Natsu
Agree

Back