• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Explosion Calculations

So, I noticed that in VSBW's Page on Explosion Speed Calculations, it mentions the Method cannot be used in Explosions that don't occur from actual explosives.

"In order to use this method to determine a timeframe the explosion has to be caused by a explosive, in other words by a reactive substance that contains a great amount of potential energy that can produce an explosion if released suddenly, usually accompanied by the production of light, heat, sound, and pressure. That means that explosions caused through things like supernatural powers, lasers, lightning etc. can not be calculated using this method."
- VS Battles Wiki, Explosion Speed Calculations

However, I noticed that this isn't mentioned in the Page for Explosion Yield Calculations. so I wanted to ask, can the Explosion Yield Formula be used for Explosions that are caused from lasers, Energy Beams and the like, and can that be translated to a Character's AP?

Back