• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Creators of Virtual and "Fake" Worlds

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Starting by clarifying what I mean by Virtual and "Fake" Worlds. These are when most of a fiction takes place not within a normal world but within a virtual world that is pretty much fiction to any normal humans. While they'd logically be only 11-A/10-C, we still rate them based on the tier they have within this world. This includes verses such as SAO, The Matrix, DDLC, Imscared or Yume Nikki.

While any creator of said world would technically be Low 2-C compared to it due to transcending said world, obviously, we don't rate them as that, as these characters are just humans creating a fictional world. Which is fine.

The problem comes when said "real life" beings interact with the virtual world in some way. This includes virtual characters depending on a "real life" being or construct in order to come back from death (Type 9), these virtual characters being able to affect in minor ways the real world (Despite being otherwise treated as fiction unable to do anything to the real world) or these virtual characters being able to indirectly cause an event regarding the real world that might affect the virtual one.

All of these cases require the assumption of said hypothetical Low 2-C being in order to work. To bypass a virtual's character Type 9 immortality relying on a "real" character, one would have to kill said Low 2-C being.

So we are stuck in a case where we MUST assume the existence of a Low 2-C being in order to properly debate a character, yet we CAN't make a key or profile for said Low 2-C being. My question being: what the **** do we do then.

Examples would be both Doki Doki Literature's Club! and Imscared's "The Player" character having Type 9 for their theoretical real-life selves, yet no higher key for these supposed higher selves. And White Face from the latter possibly having Power Null enough to null said transcendent being to a degree.

i completly agree, and i belive it should beresolved in a way such as "insert tier" , restricted by 2D exictence or something

Back