• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Conqueror Haki users.

Should we have "Limited Mind Manipulation" under Conqueror Haki users? I ask this because of the fact that opponents that are struck with Conqueror's haki are affected psychologically and are rendered unconscious and end up seizing. Also, animals have ofte been shown bending to the user's will, if not immediately knocked unconscious.

^It may qualify for some level of Mind Manipulation, but i'd like other opinions on this.

Since it has only worked on fodder as far as I know, it might be better to wait for more showings. It sounds like the time Sasuke was afraid of Zabuza and Orochimaru when they used killing intent or something and he could barely move.

Though if it has worked on comparable opponents, it might be a different case.

@Burning - The same has happened in One Piece with regards to Zoro and a couple others. Their blood-lust was felt by their opponents.

But Conqueror's haki dominates the will of opponents, even if they are currently shown as weaker opponents. It should qualify as limited mind manipulation. Obviously, it would not be very effective in a versus match, unless it happens to be near-stomp.

I'm not sure feeling bloodlust from an opponent could justify this but I'm not sure.

I mean, in the Kakashi vs Doflamingo thread, LordAizenSama said that it has been shown to only wipe out fodder and that doesn't seem or sound impressive. I still think it sounds too similar to what happened between Sasuke and Orochimaru. Didn't the same also happen between Kakashi and Orochimaru? He had his Raikiri in hand but couldn't even do anything. Same with fights like Natsu vs Gildarts.

Since I'm not sure, I'll wait for people that are more familiar with this kind of issue.

@Burning - for now, Conqueror's haki seems fairly vague in general, as we've only seen it used (purposefully) in only a few cases. But it does seem to affect the mind of animals.

@Burning - even though Luffy eventually bent the will of the creatures on that island he trained for 2 years?

It depends on how strong the creatures are. If he can one-shot them or something, I don't think it's notable enough to qualify as mind hax. I think for it to be added, it should have worked on someone relatively on their level or something.

isnt it enough with the explanation in the profiles? Conqueror haki can be resisted by weaker enemies (ie. diamante wasnt knocked out by luffy and don chinjao) so if it becomes relevant in the fighting, they probably win regardless.

Back