• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Meta Thread 2

>Prismatic Dragon

>Fire Manipulation/Electricity Manipulation/Acid Manipulation/Poison Manipulation/BFR/Petrification via Prismatic Spray/Wall/Sphere (Random effects include fire, acid, and electricity damage, as well as poison so powerful it instantly kills even abstract representations of concepts, being sent to another random plane of existence, and turning the target to stone)

this

also all of its hax is D&D 2-A and bypasses well over a dozen layers of resistance

>Miyako Hotsuin

look at her Triangulum shit and get back to me

don't see people compleining of Ed picking Anima who has about as much resistance negating hax and Pheonix picking Yamato who should have about the same kit of powers as Miyako

Miyako is far worse due to Trangulum stuff, Ed didn't pick any specific character and Anima doesn't absurdly high 2-A hax and resistances.

I am pretty sure Pheonix is asking for the version of him with the Four Factors ovo

also asking for something =/= getting it, though i will switch to the Shining One or something if it makes people happy : Y

and, who told you i was asking for the 2-A Prismatic Dragon ?

A lot of, if not all of Prismatic Dragon's hax, even in the weakest key, at worse bypasses 15+ layers of resistances and at best are 2-A.

Even the Low 7-B PrisDragon has obscenely potent hax, and even the second shittiest version has 2-A hax because it's a Legendary Creature.

Anima is the same but with the highest end being Low 1-C

I am pretty sure he doesn't have 2-A stuff in his first key

>Dragon

>Mortal

Also I am aware, granted that 2-C is pretty dumb considering what Vecna's page says for that key

yes, dragons are mortals, they die of old age and similar stuff, holding no divine spark

Vecna is scaled to the intermidiary god key of Lolth (2-C), not the Greater God one (2-A)

For more exemples of not 2-A gods, look at Lurue or Tiamat

Vecna's AP description literally says "Even the weakest of gods can control the space-time of infinite realms." Unless I'm misreading it that's literally 2-A.

The Anathame: This mysterious blade was gifted to Fulgrim by Warmaster Horus during the events of the Heresy. Due to being blessed by Nurgle himself, the blade possesses a unique and incredibly lethal property. If the wielder of blade speaks the name of their target, the Anathame will become fatal to that target, conjuring supernatural poisons specifically designed for them. These toxins are able to completely nullify the target's regenerative properties, override the immune system of beings normally completely immune to poison and disease, and render all medical means used on them, no matter how scientifically advanced, completely useless. Even a single wound from the weapon can result in a startlingly quick death. The only way to stop the process and undo the effects is for the one who inflicted the wound to willingly do so, or to overpower the Chaotic influence. Fulgrim used this blade to ascend to daemonhood. (with Ascending to demonhood gives him access to the latter two key's abilities)

do i have to say anything really ?

Back