• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refla time manipulation=GG

But....What's up with all of the abilities and description? It kinda alternates between "him" and "her" is she female or male?

F*ck.

I thought I corrected every "his".

Its a female, obv.

Might as well change it to someone more haxxed like Madara. Dunno if it'd make a difference, but it seems to me that Naruto gets destroyed here, regardless of his strength advantage.

@Yung

Maybe it's pasted from a male's profile.

Refia can only accelerate time, Time manipulation is not a win condition here.

Refia (3) >> Bahamut >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Refia (1) >> Medusa (baseline).

Tbh at first I wanted to use Madara, but then it'd be "genjutsu gg", which is boring.

Raze = AoE Death hax.

Naruto wouldnt die to Raze, tho.

Doesent naruto, and by extension hes clones, have an ap advantage? And didnt hes clones survive a punch from sasuke?

If Raze doesnt work, Black hole gets the job done. Also Warp.

PaChi2 said:
If Raze doesnt work, Black hole gets the job done. Also Warp.
Thoese are one person specific,. And naruto could make himself be reverse summoned by the toeads for warp

You mean that she can spam them faster then naruto spams shadow clones and rasen shuriken

I mean, she doesnt need to spam them. One hit on naruto = ded.

Mini = shrinking naruto and reducing his AP and dura to below average human level.

And it can used in AoE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back