• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

REDUX ~ Son Goku vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, even if every single one of their stats were the same, Goku has vastly better experience and likely better range.

I will vote for goku via range, experience and ap.

Well to be fair, Ichigo has fought and defeated people who were much older and more experienced and has trained for similar amount of time, so both are likely equally experienced.

Goku: 7

Ichigo: 1

Grace period start two hours ago.

Which point in the Saiyan Saga is this Goku?

Before or after King Kai's training.

And does it even matter?

Before King kai's training is Raditz saga.

Therefir said:
Before King kai's training is Raditz saga.
The Saiyan Saga is everything from Raditz to Vegeta.

You can divide the Saiyan Saga into more specific categories, i.e. the Raditz and Vegeta Saga, but that doesn't mean the entire fight with Raditz is not part of the Saiyan Saga.

But it's obvious what point in the Saiyan Saga Goku is in from your comment.

You mean the same Yhwach who had his powers nullified when he was bisected?

Um, no. Chapter 683 at the very end, Ichigo bisected a full power Soul King Yhwach after Yhwach was fooled by Kyoka Suigetsu.

So saying Ichigo is only 3x planetary isn't true in the slightest. Does Goku still win? Yes. But is it as one sided as people are making it out to be, NO!

Ah. Even still, Goku is many times stronger than piccolo's feat, and even more with Kaioken. So it's still pretty one sided.

Wonder if there's gonna be a Saitama's upgrade.

Can't wait for Ichigo vs Saitama rematch.

After that, Captain Underpants upgrade.

Ichigo vs Captain Underpants rematch.

Next, The Thing's upgrade.

Ichigo vs The Thing rematch.

Next, A freaking Vastatosaurus-Rex Upgrade.

Ichigo vs Vastatosaurus-Rex rematch.

Or better, Ichigo's downgrade!

Yay... I can't wait!

Now I want to make a Son Goku vs Saitama...

Unite My Rice said:
If Ichigo won last time due to versatility then he might do so again, idk.
Ok lets be honest here this is dumb

• Goku will be able to vaporize and eradicate Ichigo and the Bleach verse in a matter of seconds (MASSIVLEY FASTER THAN LIGHT) and even kai feat shows hes massivley faster than ichigo
  • Goku can use kaioken up to 4x so 40x planet buster
  • Goku can easily take up to Ichigo's maximum attack potency and dish out 40x more
  • Goku reks and we all know it

@Grimreaperofjustice

You do realise that Unite My Rice was already answered right? Also, Speed is equalized and at this point in time Goku is only Sub-Relativistic (Relativistic with Kaioken). Goku doesn't even become MFTL+ until Dragon Ball Super.

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Unite My Rice said:
  • Goku will be able to vaporize and eradicate Ichigo and the Bleach verse in a matter of seconds (MASSIVLEY FASTER THAN LIGHT) and even kai feat shows hes massivley faster than ichigo
  • Goku can easily take up to Ichigo's maximum attack potency and dish out 40x more
Not true. Sayian Saga Goku will lose if he had to fight everyone from Bleach. Get off your high ape.

Gear2ndGandalf said:
Grimreaperofjustice said:
Unite My Rice said:
Not true. Sayian Saga Goku will lose if he had to fight everyone from Bleach. Get off your high ape.
Yea at the same time no debate but ovo even ywache and Aizens maximum hax potential

TheC2 said:
@Grimreaperofjustice
You do realise that Unite My Rice was already answered right? Also, Speed is equalized and at this point in time Goku is only Sub-Relativistic (Relativistic with Kaioken). Goku doesn't even become MFTL+ until Dragon Ball Super.
Wrong he becomes FTL not + but FTL at frieza saaga take the burter feat then he becomes MTFL cell saga now i did not say + sorry if I did

@Grim

Can't tell if trolling, wanking, or all the above.

I'm not saying that to be rude, I'm dead serious.

You're the one who brought up MFTL. Not only are you wrong, Frieza Saga Goku is not even involved with this.

Also, I think you need to familirize your self with Goku's page.

But just for the record:

Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Dodged a blast from Raditz). At least Sub-Relativistic+ after King Kai's training (Casually dodged and blitzed Nappa)

That's the Goku whose being used for this and even then, it doesn't matter cuz speed is equalized.

TheC2 said:
@Grim
Can't tell if trolling, wanking, or all the above.

I'm not saying that to be rude, I'm dead serious.

You're the one who brought up MFTL. Not only are you wrong, Frieza Saga Goku is not even involved with this.

Also, I think you need to familirize your self with Goku's page.

But just for the record:

Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Dodged a blast from Raditz). At least Sub-Relativistic+ after King Kai's training (Casually dodged and blitzed Nappa)

That's the Goku whose being used for this and even then, it doesn't matter cuz speed is equalized.
More or less trollin but your either wanking or trolling if you think Ichigo is even on this Goku's Teir... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back