• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
isnt this a huge ap stomp for lizardy
So here's the thing, Mera's ability basically renders her targets as fragile as she is and she does have a good number of AoE attacks to deal with it. Plus her partner is known for barrier creation which can help at blocking any attacks

her regens only low-mid, he can just smash her head
Do you even know about these characters before jumping into these threads? Every part of her body can be regrown and what matters isn't which part gets destroyed, it's how many in a short period of time. Even her head is separated into a numerous parts that can regrown

Plus even if she can't regrow that, I'm pretty sure her head is gonna be the last thing she'll send to attack if those scans I saw were right

then should she get a regen upgrade cause with whats on her profile right now her head getting destroyed would kill her

indus can attack at range with barriers right, how far out can he send them

what about meras spikes, can she just insta impale lizardy or would the 15 meter starting range be too much

thought based probably does beat out lizardy splitting herself, itd be in character for mera to instantly go for spikes right

right, then yeah i dont think lizardy can float her head away fast enough even if she tries it, she might just launch her hands at them or something (ive only seen her in the class A vs B fights so correct me if shes more likely to completely divide herself), though you said destroying her head wouldnt kill her, do you have any scans of that on hand or know where i can find them

right, then yeah i dont think lizardy can float her head away fast enough even if she tries it
I literally just said that Mera will use it but won't start with it
though you said destroying her head wouldnt kill her, do you have any scans of that on hand or know where i can find them
OK so no, she did get knocked out when her head was hit

yeah its looking like a team mera W, indus isnt fragiled so lizardy cant do anything to him and mera can stab her with spikes as soon as she tries to escape indus' range by splitting

yeah its looking like a team mera W, indus isnt fragiled so lizardy cant do anything to him and mera can stab her with spikes as soon as she tries to escape indus' range by splitting
OK so no, she did get knocked out when her head was hit

Wait I just realized something. That attack Bakugo used was a flashbang. He didn't knock her out via damage

then should she get a regen upgrade cause with whats on her profile right now her head getting destroyed would kill her
I just realized something else. Tokage's regen is Low-Mid, not Mid-Low. At that point of regen she can brush off limited brain damage and since her head can also be separated, it is very unlikely that her whole head can get destroyed

i stopped responding because i became unsure and wanted to see if anyone else would say anything, but i guess not

uh, what do they all usually start with, team mera just needs get a hold of lizardys head to win but lizardy can float out of their range, so it depends on how likely indus is to successfully trap her with barriers

ive been thinking about if lizardy can get out of range in time, but honestly, whats she going to do if she does, she cant harm indus due to being affected by fragile, and her regen requires stamina right, so it just becomes a stalemate and if lizardy keeps trying to attack at range by splitting off pieces she'll eventually run out of stamina

itd be incon if lizardy gets her head out of range but does she immediately do that or would she wait until she has a reason to? obviously she wont attack with her head but by the time she realizes she cant hurt indus will he be too close to float away from before he barriers her

Back