• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recovering deleted profiles?

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered. Since I just came back after a year-long hiatus, I have not yet had time to explore the forums.

With the recent removal of the vast majority of Mythology pages, I have lost what used to be simple, easily accessible and sometimes quite useful sources of information regarding a favorite subject of mine. Therefore I wonder if it would be possible to somehow recover these articles? I would very much like to backup the profile data for personal use.

I am interested in every Mythology-related profile that has ever existed on this wiki (not only limited to those recently removed; if I am not sorely mistaken there used to be some Hindu pages several years ago?)

P.S. I am also interested in the profile data for any removed Cthulhu Mythos articles (I recall the Unnamed Darkness, the Nameless Mist, Bast and perhaps Tru'nembra, though there may have been others).

Well, I think it only works for Content Mods and above, but we can search Special:Undelete for each of the profiles. I can't do it ATM because tied up. But I when I have time or if another staff member doesn't mind; they may be able to help. However, we kind of need to look through them one by one and would take a long time and hard work to collect all of them.

Well, I think it only works for Content Mods and above, but we can search Special:Undelete for each of the profiles. I can't do it ATM because tied up. But I when I have time or if another staff member doesn't mind; they may be able to help. However, we kind of need to look through them one by one and would take a long time and hard work to collect all of them.
Can I get the history of Pecos Bill, Zeus, and Hecate?

Back