• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok: Big AP upgrade

Well I guess we should start with the GFOC himself, Zeus.

Zeus was around since the Big Bang
8992478-img_9444.png

And considering his personality it’s very possible that he felt this thrill do to being hit by it or making it was the next statment might suggest.

He was stated to have essentially created everything
8992482-img_9449.jpeg
8992481-img_9450.jpeg

he was stated agian to be the creator of the universe

(19:39)

Along with shiva stating he could potentially destroy heaven in his adamas state
8992484-img_9445.jpeg

Which leads into shiva himself, now there are already a couple of statements saying he can destroy the “world” and stuff. But going its very possible for “world” to actually mean universe considering shiva was stated to be the Bhairava of the cosmos
8992487-img_9447.jpeg

And while I’m no expert in the Indian language, there dose sone to be an interpretation that basically means Bhairava =creator

“Bha means creation, ra means sustenance and va means destruction. Therefore, Bhairava is the one who creates, sustains and dissolves the three stages of life. Therefore, he becomes the ultimate or the supreme.”

Bhairava - Wikipedia

Which would best match up with him being stated to be the god of destruction and creation
8992489-img_9448.jpeg

Then we have hajun destroying half of Helheim
8992495-img_9451.jpeg

Which has been shown to have its own stars implying it is a universe

8992499-img_9454.jpeg

Granted it was probably done over time but that could probably be due to his more sadistic personality

And finally we have beelzbub, as shown his chaos attack was so powerful that it was banned from helihiem

8992503-img_9459.jpeg

Now besdies the obvious scaling what’s really impressive is the fact that said attack had Zeus panicking, the same Zeus that was thrilled about about the Big Bang

8992505-img_9457.jpeg

8992504-img_9458.jpeg

I believe everyone save Zeus,Adam and beelzbub with his chaos should be 3-a while the three mentioned should be low 2-c

Last edited:
Didn’t expect such quick responses. Wy exactly has this been rejected in the past?
Zeus witnessing the Big Bang debunks him creating the universe

The asinine amount of assumptions it takes to put him at the literal point-blank range he'd need to be at to eat the Big Bang at a level that'd be 3-A

Half of Helheim being overtime, only shown to be city level, among other things

5-B being the only thing that's shown for size when it comes to this shit making Shiva's shit 5-B

Oh, and the best part: Zeus and Shiva can't both be the creators of the cosmos.

Don't shoot the messenger, but yeah this has been tried and rejected so many damn times

Cuz people been arguing for the Big Bang one ever since it came out and then the Bhairava one when Tandava Karma had the narrator saying he destroys and recreates the world (shit, I’m pretty sure I was one of the first to even come up with that argument).

It was judged that Zeus doesn’t necessarily survive the Big Bang since Valhalla is a different universe/dimension from Midgard which is where the Big Bang took place, Zeus doesn’t create everything since other things blatantly exist before he does, and Shiva’s just got lowballed to planetary since that would be more consistent with the planetary Thor so far rather than a single uni statement.

Last edited:
Zeus witnessing the Big Bang debunks him creating the universe

The asinine amount of assumptions it takes to put him at the literal point-blank range he'd need to be at to eat the Big Bang at a level that'd be 3-A

Half of Helheim being overtime, only shown to be city level, among other things

5-B being the only thing that's shown for size when it comes to this shit making Shiva's shit 5-B

Oh, and the best part: Zeus and Shiva can't both be the creators of the cosmos.

Don't shoot the messenger, but yeah this has been tried and rejected so many damn times
Not really considering there are other dimensions

why else would he be excited by the Big Bang?

pretty sure helhiem is a universe sooo.

not really considering his the Bhairava of the cosmos

the can since there’s more then one

Neutral on the Shiva stuff

Zeus was around since the Big Bang
8992478-img_9444.png

And considering his personality it’s very possible that he felt this thrill do to being hit by it or making it was the next statment might suggest.
This wouldnt count as a durability feat because of how the Big Bang works. It's not an explosion, it's the expansion of space itself. Even our page on the big bang talks about how tanking a natural big bang doesnt count as a durability feat

He was stated to have essentially created everything
8992482-img_9449.jpeg
8992481-img_9450.jpeg
This was only stated in the anime. In the manga Heimdall says this
PlusuTm.png

Along with shiva stating he could potentially destroy heaven in his adamas state
8992484-img_9445.jpeg
Neutral on this, tho i think it's a bit too vague since it could easily just be something he can do overtime
Then we have hajun destroying half of Helheim
8992495-img_9451.jpeg

Which has been shown to have its own stars implying it is a universe

8992499-img_9454.jpeg
This is absolutely an overtime feat considering Hades states that Helheim was simlpy rebuilt later, which would imply he was just going around destroying cities and killing people. Infact every time they mention his hijinks in Helheim they just show destroyed buildings and ruins
Now besdies the obvious scaling what’s really impressive is the fact that said attack had Zeus panicking, the same Zeus that was thrilled about about the Big Bang

8992505-img_9457.jpeg
Doesn't really work for scaling since Chaos and the Big Bang are fanctionally very different (one being a massively amped vibration/explosion, the other being the expansion of space-time).

Cuz people been arguing for the Big Bang one ever since it came out and then the Bhairava one when Tandava Karma had the narrator saying he destroys and recreates the world.

It was judged that Zeus doesn’t necessarily survive the Big Bang since Valhalla is a different universe/dimension from Midgard which is where the Big Bang took place, Zeus doesn’t create everything since other things blatantly exist before he does, and Shiva’s just got lowballed to planetary since that would be more consistent with the planetary Thor so far rather than a single uni statement.
True but it also states he throws the things he doesn’t vibe with into the void or whatever. So it’s possible he just remade everything after he killed cronous. I see

Neutral on the Shiva stuff

This wouldnt count as a durability feat because of how the Big Bang works. It's not an explosion, it's the expansion of space itself. Even our page on the big bang talks about how tanking a natural big bang doesnt count as a durability feat

This was only stated in the anime. In the manga Heimdall says this
PlusuTm.png

Neutral on this, tho i think it's a bit too vague since it could easily just be something he can do overtime

This is absolutely an overtime feat considering Hades states that Helheim was simlpy rebuilt later, which would imply he was just going around destroying cities and killing people. Infact every time they mention his hijinks in Helheim they just show destroyed buildings and ruins

Doesn't really work for scaling since Chaos and the Big Bang are fanctionally very different (one being a massively amped vibration/explosion, the other being the expansion of space-time).
Ok

oh, we’ll mb on that

true but wouldn’t the anime have a better translation then the manga since it’s almost exactly the same

Eh, I always assumed it would be from the shockwaves of there battle or something like that

true it was overtime but that doesn’t mean he was just going around only destroying cities, even if they rebuilt helihiem there still gods so I don’t see why they wouldn’t be able to replace everything.

Fair

true but wouldn’t the anime have a better translation then the manga since it’s almost exactly the same
The panel i used is an official translation of the manga. Plus the wiki usually treats the manga as the primery source especially for something as big as a Tier 2 upgrade
Eh, I always assumed it would be from the shockwaves of there battle or something like that
I mean maybe but nothing actually happend so we can't really tell
true it was overtime but that doesn’t mean he was just going around only destroying cities, even if they rebuilt helihiem there still gods so I don’t see why they wouldn’t be able to replace everything.
Every time they mention him destroying Helheim it shows crumbled building and him killing people and such. But even ignoring that, it being an overtime feat alone makes it kind of unusable since we dont now how long he was rampaging for

The panel i used is an official translation of the manga. Plus the wiki usually treats the manga as the primery source especially for something as big as a Tier 2 upgrade

I mean maybe but nothing actually happend so we can't really tell

Every time they mention him destroying Helheim it shows crumbled building and him killing people and such. But even ignoring that, it being an overtime feat alone makes it kind of unusable since we dont now how long he was rampaging for
Aren’t all the translated panels translated by fans currently? True but if the manga isn’t officially translated wouldn’t the anime be more of a primary source?

fair

ya cuz his a dick that wouldn’t mean he hasn’t wiped other things out. Fair, though it can still be used as supporting evidence along with the Zeus statement from shiva

Aren’t all the translated panels translated by fans currently? True but if the manga isn’t officially translated wouldn’t the anime be more of a primary source?
Viz has officially translated the first 8 volumes
ya cuz his a dick that wouldn’t mean he hasn’t wiped other things out.
Yea but my point is that we never see him destroy anything more than a city in the flashbacks, which combined with Hades's statement about it being rebuilt makes it a lot more likely he wasnt going around destroying planets or stars or anything like that

Viz has officially translated the first 8 volumes

Yea but my point is that we never see him destroy anything more than a city in the flashbacks, which combined with Hades's statement about it being rebuilt makes it a lot more likely he wasnt going around destroying planets or stars or anything like that
Ok fair enough on that, but even then it should atleast count as secondary evidence

We don’t exactly see him destroy really anything on some of what was left in his rampage and even then there’s only like a small panel of ruins and even those just look like tilted small stone structures but I’m pretty sure he destroyed more then just that.Just because it didn’t show him destroying more, dosen’t mean he didn’t destroy more stuff. And sure hades said they rebuilt it but again this guys have gods of creations lying around I don’t see why they couldn’t have just rebuilt the dimension.

Ok fair enough on that, but even then it should atleast count as secondary evidence

We don’t exactly see him destroy really anything on some of what was left in his rampage and even then there’s only like a small panel of ruins and even those just look like tilted small stone structures but I’m pretty sure he destroyed more then just that.Just because it didn’t show him destroying more, dosen’t mean he didn’t destroy more stuff. And sure hades said they rebuilt it but again this guys have gods of creations lying around I don’t see why they couldn’t have just rebuilt the dimension.
The problem is you pretty much only have seconder evidence. You have a feat Hajun performed over an unknown amount of time, a vague statement from Shiva and a statement from a secondary source (the anime), as justification for a massive jump in tiers

Well, that again and no further evidence was used.

Besides, you probably used Arang scans. Be careful, they make a lot of mistakes.

Just see the Adam or Cronus divine reflection thing in Zeus's AP description.

Always try to see if the original is the same, because sometimes they do it right, sometimes they do it wrong.

The problem is you pretty much only have seconder evidence. You have a feat Hajun performed over an unknown amount of time, a vague statement from Shiva and a statement from a secondary source (the anime), as justification for a massive jump in tiers
Not necessarily,shiva statement was pretty balant plus there’s him being stated to be the creator of the cosmos. Then there’s the weaker evidence. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the whole verse tier 5 just off of shiva and Thor’s statements?

Not necessarily,shiva statement was pretty balant plus there’s him being stated to be the creator of the cosmos. Then there’s the weaker evidence. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the whole verse tier 5 just off of shiva and Thor’s statements?
All this non-AP verse is constructed by declarations.

And no, it's just for Thor and Zeus. Shiva is considered hyperbole if I remember correctly.

Well, that again and no further evidence was used.

Besides, you probably used Arang scans. Be careful, they make a lot of mistakes.

Just see the Adam or Cronus divine reflection thing in Zeus's AP description.

Always try to see if the original is the same, because sometimes they do it right, sometimes they do it wrong.
You mean the upgrade?

possbly
All this non-AP verse is constructed by declarations.

And no, it's just for Thor and Zeus. Shiva is considered hyperbole if I remember correctly.
True

then what’s expected for Zeus to make him 5-b? And I’m pretty shiva was accepted
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shiva_(Record_of_Ragnarok)

I don't care about 3-A from RoR.

And honestly I think it's too flowery or hyperbolic.

But the thing I like best in this world is putting firewood in the stove.

Then...
HAAAAAAAAAAA

True

then what’s expected for Zeus to make him 5-b? And I’m pretty shiva was accepted
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shiva_(Record_of_Ragnarok)
Two things.

1 - Zeus scales Thor

2 - Heracles (when he became a god) was considered to have the strength of Zeus, and Ares was able to fight him. And gods of ragnarok > Ares, so everyone else 5-B.

I know, it sounds stupid.

I don't care about 3-A from RoR.

And honestly I think it's too flowery or hyperbolic.

But the thing I like best in this world is putting firewood in the stove.

Then...
HAAAAAAAAAAA

Two things.

1 - Zeus scales Thor

2 - Heracles (when he became a god) was considered to have the strength of Zeus, and Ares was able to fight him. And gods of ragnarok > Ares, so everyone else 5-B.

I know, it sounds stupid.
Thank you my good sir

Oh, I thought Zeus had his own feat people accepted

and yes it is

Besides, it's only been the second time, it's not so horrible. Are the 5-B arguments pretty much the same, only clearer? Both are series of statements that may or may not be flowery language and have virtually no real facts to back up the statements. Both 5-B and 3-A.

why else would he be excited by the Big Bang
While I don’t really know or care if RoR is universal I’m pretty sure the answer to the question is that Zeus was excited to see the birth of a universe against all odds. Especially because there might be strong people to fight and (if he has a fraction of his mythological counterpart‘s lust) beautiful woman to [BLEEP].

While I don’t really know or care if RoR is universal I’m pretty sure the answer to the question is that Zeus was excited to see the birth of a universe against all odds. Especially because there might be strong people to fight and (if he has a fraction of his mythological counterpart‘s lust) beautiful woman to [BLEEP].
you can say **** wdin.

pretty much the same reasons that others have disagreed for above, as already stated. You either conceded to them or haven't properly countered them.

Back