• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recent Question...

Ho...Well, no more comment about this. I'm getting tired.

Last thing though, maybe Energy manipulation could work to turn energy into atom again.

Dragon Ball Super might catch up to Saint Seiya if characters show tier 2 feats and they get some decent hax abilities, but I agree, as of now Saint Seiya obliterates Dragon Ball.

As for other verses that could match Saint Seiya. For anime verses, the selection is very limited. Maybe a better option would be to find verses outside of anime

The people here have already did that, Yojimbo. Want proof? Tenchi Masaki has Light Hawk Wings and his true power exceeds everyone else in his reality. That's in the OVA. There are universes in which the anime acts a visual medium to already have beings whose powers broken any chance Saint Seiya has on them.

No. I am complaining that people are knowingly pitting Goku and the others they need to know cannot stand a chance and need to focus on some other reality who can stand a chance. For once, have them fight against Marvel or DC, but Super is still continuing, and people still do this?!

There are actually a bunch of characters who are placed on lower tier from Saint Seiya but can withstand Atomization, banished from existance, etc.

Regarding ^, remember that you don't need to read through every nonsense people came up with. Just scroll past it and it will save you some sanity.

You know...I read a content revision about Saint Seiya and it's getting '''even more frustrating'''. What would it take to ensure there's no way they would be even on the level of the Outer Gods? I cannot see them fight against Elder God Demonbane whatsoever.

It's bothersome and annoying. Could anyone give some realistic great news who can win against Seiya, and assure no matter how much they progressed, they can never win even the slightest against them? I am very tired of Seiya this and that not because I hate that, but it gets overblown.

Dekoshu said:
You know...I read a content revision about Saint Seiya and it's getting even more frustrating. What would it take to ensure there's no way they would be even on the level of the Outer Gods? I cannot see them fight against Elder God Demonbane whatsoever.
I think you just need to stop focusing on saint seiya and let other people handle the fallout when it comes to handling the mismatches that come with it as it's clearly affecting you a lot, though i agree dbs vs saint seiya threads should probably be banned or be ill advised. You seem to have a problem with the power of the series and i dont see why yea its at this point ridiculously broken and probably gonna get even more broken but unless the verse gets omnipotents there will always be people who can stomp it, its just they are broken by the standards in their own tier but there is nothing wrong with that.

It's never going to have an omnipotent being, Celstial Pegasus. That's not reassuring me whatsoever. I want those one-sided threads to be removed, so they can't be abused or requested to be opened for more insanity. I want people to go "You know people, we need to really tone down and think about who we're going to pick other than Saint Seiya vs Dragon Ball Super, or we'll be really warned."

Dekoshu said:
It's never going to have an omnipotent being, Celstial Pegasus. That's not reassuring me whatsoever. I want those one-sided threads to be removed, so they can't be abused or requested to be opened for more insanity. I want people to go "You know people, we need to really tone down and think about who we're going to pick."
Ok so you think their brokenness leads towards repeated one sided outcomes? I am trying to understand your issue here, and the upgrades make it seem that they will keep happening? That's what i am getting, thats just what happens when you have a broken verse really and the one sided matches won't stop because people aren't educated on just how broken they are they just think they are powerful and don't really understand just how powerful before they make matches. The problem here is just a lack of knowledge on the verse if people knew how broken they were nobody would put goku vs seiya for instance unless they are complete fanboys who have no idea just how broken seiya is or they have an idea that seiya is powerful but still illogically think goku can win despite evidence to the contrary.

I hope other people don't just tell people this and that, but actually do something like adding a guideline or policy, so that this Wikia can finally have a literal minimum of these things permanently regulated and removed from ever flooding here again. I have no excuse of lacking of knowledge of Goku and Seiya, unlike the others. So yes, I do know better, and there's so much of limit of how you didn't know before it becomes unacceptable and will get you penalized.

"Due to excessive frequency VS Threads of Dragon Ball vs Saint Seiya, we will immediately close the threads and inform the users to not abuse this and if they continue to do this, they will be temporarily blocked for a day or so."

Dekoshu said:
I hope other people don't just tell people this and that, but actually do something like adding a guideline or policy, so that this Wikia can finally have a literal minimum of these things permanently regulated and removed from ever flooding here again.

"Due to excessive frequency of Dragon Ball vs Saint Seiya, we will immediately close the threads and inform the users to not abuse this."
I agree something like this should be added in addittion to what you said "Due to excessive frequency of Dragon Ball vs Saint Seiya, we will immediately close the threads and inform the users to not abuse this, and it is advised that when making threads involving saint seiya characters you make sure you understand just how powerful the characters are as they are extremely broken such has being in the sextillions of times ftl and having various broken abilities including causality manipulation"

This way, that shows and confirms while the community here shows that "Yes, we get how 'broken' Saint Seiya is, but there's no excuse of literally spamming and wasting Pegasus Seiya and his friends' time against the Z Fighters and the literal gods themselves from Goku's reality whatsoever, and we don't take fanboyism of Saint Seiya lightly either.", they aren't irrational fanatics who think Saint Seiya is "LOL. Nobody can beat Saint Seiya and their uber leet hax, NOBODY!!!! They're omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and omniversal. They also solo all of fiction. Not even Tenchi Muyo! characters could ever beat them, not even Yog-Sothoth!"

I want everyone to see that the reality of not knowing things have a limit. And that it's growing like a tumor that's not needed in this. We don't want Seiya's reality fighting Goku and the others from Goku's universe anymore for any reason. While there's proof that in certain articles, there are people who aren't from Saint Seiya legitimately defeated people from Seiya's reality, it's very few compared to the the beating the former make.

Because it's boiled down into bullying and bullying Saiyans and the other against with their durability literally hacked and even if they do kill them, the Saiyans would have realized that the Saints let them beat them on purpose and outright stomp them thousands and thousands of times and the Saiyan quite fighting altogether. Unless the manga of Saint Seiya Episode got cancelled or eventually reached a conclusion, it's an everlasting headache.

Also, this makes people bring enormous logic: I mean so many questions, that moderators and administrators would have to admit that they also have the answers, the beings and machines Saint Seiya can't solo or even work together to ever even annoy them.

Like really, really, forthright, blunt, no-nonsense questions: "If Saint Seiya can beat all of Dragon Ball, can they beat the Outer Gods, Demonbane, Tenchi Masaki and the others? I thought so."

"Can Hades defeat the Living Tribunal? I thought so. You can't answer me with his useless powers. Living Tribunal is hyperdimensional, not just a 3D or three-dimensional being."

"You crossed the line. You were so biased with Saint Seiya, that you think everyone is no match for the Cosmos. Well, I have one question: Can they defeat The One Above All?"

We're talking about actual or legitimate threats that Saint Seiya have no answer to whatsoever, and forever so.

How can they fight a being where they are so indescribably powerful, "broken", "overpowered", "hax" fails to properly sum them up. Because it means they cannot sufficiently described with internet slang and informal words. And they cannot be boiled down with one word, either.

So can someone give me a answer in a sentence or two what is the point of this thread? to find characters to beat Saint Seiya with?

Yes...it's that point, Lord Aizen-sama, but's it's more complex than that.

LordAizenSama said:
So can someone give me a answer in a sentence or two what is the point of this thread? to find characters to beat Saint Seiya with?
No saint seiya is ridiculously broken in their tier as such they have few characters who can match them. Dragon ball characters have been repeatedly placed against saint seiya characters which always end up in a one sided match in favor of saint seiya.I and others in this thread are annoyed at the frequent reoccurrance of the dbs vs saint seiya threads and want it to be stopped. And it's not only dragon ball saint seiya is very broken and a lack of knowledge on the verse tends to produce a lot of mismatches and we want people to understand that before creating a match with a character from saint seiya know that they are ridiculously broken. So a guideline like this is what we want "Due to excessive frequency of Dragon Ball vs Saint Seiya, we will immediately close the threads and inform the users to not abuse this, and it is advised that when making threads involving saint seiya characters you make sure you understand just how powerful the characters are as they are extremely broken such has being in the sextillions of times ftl and having various broken abilities including causality manipulation"

I can't even remember the last time i've seen a DBS vs Saint Seiya thread. seems extremely unnecessary.

If it's a stomp thread then we just close it. If you don't like the thread ignoring it is also a option.

Yes. That's an option that's completely available, but the fact remains the same, they'll somehow keep abusing that.

Oh and this will keep going until we do more than just closing the threads.

Eh, it's no one's fault but the OP for making the thread either by unawareness or for the sake of spite. Saint Seiya isn't THAT broken, it's only extremely broken compared to DBS due to their lack of any potent hax. Verses like Marvel, DC, TTGL, Bastard!!, and Digimon have a LOT of characters that can counter Saint Seiya's hax and have even more potent hax than them.

Remember all the Saitama threads? The Sans threads? Like them, it's a phase that will die out. Banning two verses from fighting each other because one lacks hax seems pretty absurd and a bit rash to do, considering both series are still on going and can likely get more powerful as the story progresses. :/

Rather than argue, please don't refer to it as "ignorance". That's potentially offensive. It's unawareness. Also, other methods would have to be resorted eventually. I am fully aware about the others, but I intentionally posted the thread to express sincere help about permanently dealing with this.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
Eh, it's no one's fault but the OP for making the thread either by unawareness or for the sake of spite. Saint Seiya isn't THAT broken, it's only extremely broken compared to DBS due to their lack of any potent hax. Verses like Marvel, DC, TTGL, Bastard!!, and Digimon have a LOT of characters that can counter Saint Seiya's hax and have even more potent hax than them.
Remember all the Saitama threads? The Sans threads? Like them. it's a phase that will die out. Banning two verses from fighting each other because one lacks hax seems pretty absurd and a bit rashto do. :/
When i say saint seiya is broken clearly i know many verses can handle and even stomp it but what about verses in it's own tier yea you can find a character here or there and maybe even find those that stomp saint seiya but it isn't a very long list, what other verse can compete with characters who are sextillions of times ftl short of being infinite in speed or above, saint seiya is probably one of the faster mftl+ verses out there and they have hax as well where even the most basic one can negate durability. Compared to dragon ball its so broken it's not even funny which is why i find the constant matchups between the two a bit annoying and i don't think this is just a simple phase that will go a way there has been consistent threads between the two ever since dbs got upped to universe level and it's not gonna stop because dbs will likely move up again on the power scale and guess what we will see, goku vs hades which would still be so much of mismatch its not even funny. Dbs will propbably move up on the same tier as saint seiya but the difference will still be enourmous and then its just gonna be a continued cycle of mismatches.

Well, I gotten plenty of answers clearly. And they're quite valid. Thank you. I just wished this applied. Because nobody should get away with just having their threads closed stomp after stomp. Something else has to happen. And I am not just talking about this. I'm talking about the others. I want to make sure stomp threads outside of these aren't just closed, but making the user who made the VS Thread to begin with fully aware of the consequences, and unawareness alone won't be enough anymore.

@ Dekoshu

There's nothing wrong with saying "ignorance". I have yet to find someone saying ignorance is a bad word that is offensive. It just means "the lack of knowledge". I can admit I've been ignorant about things on this site before.

@ Celestial Pegasus

So, because only a few characters can match them they should be banned from fighting DBS? Seems ridiculous and not needed. As for the Speed thing, two words, Speed.Equalized.

This is was happens when a fanbase gets too hyped up by a series they like, it's happens every now and again. No need to be too wound up about it. Both series are still on going so one might get upgraded, the other downgraded or something. It's up to the author honestly.

Dekoshu said:
Well, I gotten plenty of answers clearly. And they're quite valid. Thank you. I just wished this applied. Because nobody should get away with just having their threads closed stomp after stomp. Something else has to happen. And I am not just talking about this. I'm talking about the others. I want to make sure stomp threads outside of these aren't just closed, but making the user who made the VS Thread to begin with fully aware of the consequences, and unawareness alone won't be enough anymore.
There's no real way to stop someone from making a stomp thread. They'll happen sooner or later. If they keep doing this, just block them, report them, or plain ignore them.

That makes sense, Marvel Fanatic. Are you sure you're not just being sarcastic or dishonest with me? I hate snarkiness in the internet, no matter the point, reason, or intention.

MarvelFanatic119 said:
I'm completely being honest about this. I NEVER want to be the thing I hate on this site.
Thank you for the answer, but the problem is when and who will be keep going with these? Who even do these stomp threads and only stomp threads of Saint Seiya or any other in the past?

@MarvelFanatic even with speed equal saint seiya stomps because of hax which as i already said even the most basic ignore durability which dbs has no counter for, see how bad this is, beginning of series seiya could beat current goku if speed were equalized and yet we keep getting match ups between the two which always have the same results saint seiya because of hax and speed every time. Anyway i have said my piece it is up to the staff to decide and yes i know this might seem a bit excessive but i just really had to express my thoughts on this whether or not something is done i am ok with it, yea the matchups will be a little annoying to see but its not like i am angry about this just talking about it was enough if nothing is done could always ignore the threads though they are pointless as it's always the same thing.

I have read different answers, and once again, I understand. Ignoring the threads are great, but not everyone have the mental capacity to do that. Yes, if they intentionally kept making those threads, report them, or inform one of the staff about it. Ignoring is easier than said done, literally, when said "fanboys and fangirls" as some people would derogatorily refer to them as, threaten other users or people just because they oppose their "Saint Seiya beats all" mentality.

Dekoshu said:
Thank you for the answer, but the problem is when and who will be keep going with these? Who even do these stomp threads and only stomp threads of Saint Seiya or any other in the past?
Because they want their favorite series to always win, which is why they put them up against others who can't really beat them. Others for the sake of attention or hatred for the other series. It's like someone trolling on the internet, any attention, especially Negative attention, will satisfy and encourage them to continue this until they are blocked. And even then they will still come back via other means (sock puppets). It's a waste of everyone's time, but they don't care as long as they get the attention they want.

Attention, Marvel Fanatic? They do things with this, threatening and intentionally bullying others, and they want Pegasus Seiya's side and the others, like the Titans and the others to always win?

Celestial Pegasus said:
@MarvelFanatic even with speed equal saint seiya stomps because of hax which as i already said even the most basic ignore durability which dbs has no counter for, see how bad this is, beginning of series seiya could beat current goku if speed were equalized and yet we keep getting match ups between the two which always have the same reseults saint seiya because of hax and speed every time. Anyway i have said my piece it is up to the staff to decide and yes i know this might seem a bit excessive but i just really had to express my thoughts on this whether or not something is done i am ok with it, yea the matchups will be a little annoying to see but its not like i am angry about this just talking about it was enough if nothing is done could always ignore the threads though they are pointless as it's always the same thing.
Never said anything about DBS being able to beat Saint Seiya right now, I meant for other verses with a good amount of hax on them. DBS MIGHT get better hax, maybe not. That's just how it is. If the author wanted, they could, but they might not want to because they feel it's not needed. I don't think Toriyama expected people to be arguing about DB fighting other verses when he made the series :/

Back