• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recent Question...

Dekoshu said:
Attention, Marvel Fanatic? They do things with this, threatening and intentionally bullying others, and they want Pegasus Seiya's side and the others, like the Titans and the others to always win?
Pretty much, yeah. But that's only for the ones who keep doing despite knowing otherwise or won't listen to reason. Not everyone who makes a stomp thread is automatically like that. It could have happened by complete accident by not knowing both verses that well. Happens all the time.

You know, it's quite tiresome of these things to occur over and over again. It's like people going "Let's have fans speak to Toriyama and deliberately add abilities that are actual hax, and for once, Goku is getting some." and take away his inability to breathe in space forever, bypass durability, etc.", yet never to occur. So why this was attempted to in the first place?

Yet others, have literally no inability to breathe in space, and able to bypass durability, can surpass the speed of light, immune to all diseases, genuine "hax" immunity, have immortality with karmic retribution and they're main characters/fighters.

Dekoshu said:
You know, it's quite tiresome of these things to occur over and over again. It's like people going "Let's have fans speak to Toriyama and deliberately add abilities that are actual hax, and for once, Goku is getting some." and take away his inability to breathe in space forever, bypass durability, etc.", yet never to occur. So why this was attempted to in the first place?
Yet others, have literally no inability to breathe in space, and able to bypass durability, can surpass the speed of light, immune to all diseases, genuine "hax" immunity, have immortality with karmic retribution and they're main characters/fighters.
Again, really depends on the whims of the writer. If they want hax characters, they'll have them. If not, they won't, simple as that.

I was looking through Seya's profile, and it's kind of hard to find a good match when even the weakest versions are mtfl+ . . .

Jucaslucas said:
I was looking through Seya's profile, and it's kind of hard to find a good match when even the weakest versions are mtfl+ . . .
Yes. I truly agree with you. It's not unconditionally impossible, but it's hard to find a great match. It's literally demanding to find something or somebody to challenge the weakest members from Pegasus Seiya's reality. It's like going resorting to such drastic measures, that no "hax" or standard ability could affect this being, and nothing can be realistically equalized with this being in mind, since they have no actual weaker versions of themselves. Also is picking people like Flash (Wally West) be quite mandatory?

Seriously. You might as well have beings who put them on their own level in just not speed, but durability, and other attributes if that were the case. A being whose ability is to equal both themselves and the Saints' speed, so unless they're omnipresent and inherently higher-dimensional beings, they cannot outrun this opponent. Have an ability where they're not only immune to atomization, but get stronger from it, just like how the Penance Stare made Blackheart even stronger. Have somebody who is able to bypass any form of non-higher dimensional durability, and inhibit Regenerationn.

Well, Kumagawa does make all your atributes gets as low as his. The point of his power, is that he's so weak that anyone who gets on his level can't even walk.

He'd get blitzed, though.

Well, I was thinking about something that's not obvious for any Saint to actually do anything against.

Do Light Hawk Wings can defeat the Saints? What about the Red Key from Dianor?

-Immune to atomization and get stronger to it: Need some serious "Energy to matter" conversion like power.

-Bybass any form of bla bla durability: Fantasy Nature, again (Sorry, but i really like Touhou) in term of "walk through any wall", or something like positive feedback loop to the opponent, receiving more damage than the Def could handle.

-Inhibit Regenerationn: Fortunately, that's only need some cell interruption to time manipulation. Talking in a broader sense though, that's like permanently wipe out the data from the Akashic records, at most, and preventing the life-death cycle, at least.

If I remember, the Light Hawk Wings are manifestations of a beyond dimensional power, and the Red Key from Dlanda is a conceptual weapon, which makes buying time, evading and enduring meaningless, also other concepts are useless. Even revival is meaningless, making all attempts from any Saint, God, Titan, and Primordial God from Seiya's side unable to counter and have say to it.

In other words, these outright fictionalizes their attempts of tanking or using their speed to evade.

I am not sure how this Sonic is going to able to take on Pegasus Seiya.

For once, someone is faster than Seiya, and has absurd hax too. I'm not sure who's gonna win myself, because it's Seiya.

That would make realistic sense. While I enjoy Seiya and the others winning, but when they the group win too frequently, the expectations of them losing gets higher.

This thread is here for neither unawareness nor spite, but rather, informing people clearly, honestly (no snarkiness or dishonesty whatsoever) and in a serious manner that that it's complex: it's more than "annoying".

Well, to prevent their resurrection and other attempts, you need the Red Key that Dlanor uses. To prevent acausality, you need to use very high-level reality manipulation or warp reality on a higher scale. To stop them from moving as they want, you need something like Nilfheimr Fenriswolf from Wolfgang. There's more, but these are perfect examples.

There are characters like the Pokemon God tiers, Digimon and such that can take on and destroy most if not all SS characters. The point I'm trying to make is that there are verse out there in the same tier that can counter these characters. While Ss is haxed and fast, they really arent that special in the grand scheme of things nowadays unless you are and olympian or titan. Heck Seiya and the other saints get destroyed by anyone Low 2-C or above.

Now about the SS vs DB. I understand the frustration trust me I REALLY hate those threads. But if you think about it. DB has slowly been catching up and gaining some hax. Heck DB even has a possible 2-C character. Fans are usually so excited that DB has been getting so many upgrades when it comes to hax that they pit them up against characters they know nothing about. They see 3-A and say, "Goku vs Seiya." and make the fight. Banning these matches are insane, definitely with the speed equalizatio option available to even the playing field a little more. Heck while Seiya would still win Goku has a fair chance with speed equalized since they are of the same tier....literally.

^Digimon God tiers yeah....Pokemon doesn't get past Chronos or the Christian God ....

I agree with the rest DBS is coming up decently they still lack haxxes however

Back