• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recalculation Loid punched table (Spy x Family)

Tie

This is my first CRT. Can suggest me that If this thread ends, what should I do next.

Old Calculation

New Calculation

The reason for CRT is that, within the old calculations, the formula was misused. Because the table is a type of beam with a support point at the edge of the table This prevented the fracture site from reacting to Loid's force. But it happened at the support point instead. which the supporting point can not see any damage Therefore, compressive strength cannot be applied for reasons before and now.

But my calculations only consider the law of conservation of energy. and fracture area It's a trace of shearing that cut the table. by the shear stress and the crack expands from the bottom up, so from W = Fs, the force F is the cross-sectional area times the shear strength. and the displacement is the trace length. which is the thickness of the table.

So, do you agree that this new calculation can be used on Loid's profile page instead of the old one?

Last edited:
Before anything related to calculations they first need to be approved by a Calculation Member from the staff. You can try posting in the calculation evaluations thread or asking directly to calculation members for help in their walls, just take in mind that if you ask them directly be respectful and don't bother them too much.

Back