• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Fear Manipulation for Loid Forger

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife has a fear-inducing aura, so let’s see if we can get the husband a similar ability. And to prove that I am not only interested in the series because of the hot ditzy wife

Since the Christmas CRT is going to take a while unless I can perform the change, this is the next CRT I have for the series until the inevitable SxF movie Code White Code CRT happens.

Minor Fear Inducement (the people he targets. During the final shot that he takes against the Campbells in their tennis match, he slams the ball under Carroll, which causes him to feel intimidated by his aura. Through the use of threats and the information that he possesses on individuals, he is also able to instill terror in some individuals. The fact that he intimidated Edgar by holding him at gunpoint from behind and threatening to take the life of his daughter was evidence of this. At one point, he was also capable of intimidating Franky with a single gaze)

Evidence is listed here

Reference Chapters (VIZ/Shonen Jump): Chapter 1, Chapter 18.1 and Chapter 33

During the final shot that he takes against the Campbells in their tennis match, he slams the ball under Carroll, which causes him to feel intimidated by his aura.
The mf was being utterly overwhelmed by a dude who: while druged, getting shot by a sniper and other dudes, having his footing randomly changed, having the net moved and wind used against his shots, performed an absurd series of acrobatic movements with precise and powerful shots that surpassed even their super rackets with gimmicks. If in such situation he didn't feel intimidated then I don't know when he would be supposed to feel intimidated.
Through the use of threats and the information that he possesses on individuals, he is also able to instill terror in some individuals. The fact that he intimidated Edgar by holding him at gunpoint from behind and threatening to take the life of his daughter was evidence of this.
... The guy had a f*****g gun pointed at him while someone threatened him with her daughter, to get scared is the most natural and human reaction there could be in such situation.
At one point, he was also capable of intimidating Franky with a single gaze
This could be the only thing remotely close to something but even in this case I would consider it a natural reaction to get scared when a super agent top of an entire nation look a you as if wanting to kill you after you threaten him with selling his information to his enemies (all of this while alone in an alley), so I think it shouldn't give anything.

In general, all of this would fall under the social influencing category instead of actual fear manip, but they are so natural human reactions to have in such circumstances that I don't think that even with the current low standards of social influencing those things should qualify. Additionally, Loid already have social influencing with far better and more solid feats so I see no point in add this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back