• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator

As the title suggests, I’m creating a profile for Wally’s Rebirth iteration. Made this thread to get input from knowledgeable DC supporters
on how the keys should be structured.

Also I wanna know where to rate this feat. Immeasurable at his peak? Unknown? How fast fast would you need to be to “run faster than the Speed Force”?
image0.jpg

Last edited:
Great starting point.

biggest thing to start with is pretty much all abilities should be shared between Post-Crisis Wally and Post Flashpoint as he’s still the same character and he’s constantly talked about being faster and stronger than he ever was before. So I think we can at least gather all those abilities together along with any that Barry has Post-Flashpoint as they share almost all abilities except Wally seems to be far faster.

I imagine a few extra keys in reference to his higher power levels throughout, obviously his time when he once again embodied all of the Speed Force, except now it should be upgraded to Low 1-C as the Speed Force is clearly established as above the 5D Bleed in the cosmology. Maybe we can include his tenure with the Wallyhattan powers and the Mobius chair as well though i need more info on it. I’m gonna read through the entirety of his run again this week and I’ll see if everything matches.

far faster
Wally was faster than barry on normal but not by far, Based on all the comics I've read to speed metal about both of them. Infinite frontier didn't say anything,just barry moves end to end of the multiverse.
it should be upgraded to Low 1-C as the Speed Force is clearly established as above the 5D Bleed in the cosmology.
No arguments here.
Wallyhattan
I actually call him Manhattan wally😅. Even the TBP has more feats about Manhattan wally.

We were going to handle both in that thread the last time that I checked.

Speed Force

The Speed Force is an extra-dimensional energy field that acts as a separation from the multiverse proper and the Sphere of the Gods and acts as a sort of “valhalla” or “heaven” for speedsters. It supplies the kinetic energy for the entire multiverse, literally putting reality in motion pushing it forward. Wally has a connection to the Speed Force, likely the purest out of any other speedster (other than Barry, who generates it), and can mainline its infinite and endless energy. At one point, he even manages to control it. This is what gives him his and every other speedsters their super speed, as well as all his other abilities.

The Still and Speed Forces can destroy Hypertime (Justice League Vol 4 #20), Hyper-Time is like "three temporal dimensions". Like time beyond time, (Grant Morrison's intention of Hypertime seems to be a bit higher than mere 3D time though), This even binds the Sphere of the Gods.
Low 1-C? | As they run into the Speed Force, Barry tells Wally that they both have been lost in the Speed Force before, to which Wally responds that they are each other's lightning rods. As they are running inside the Speed Force, Wally races past Barry, and smashes through the other side. The resulting occurrence leads to the breaking of the Force Barrier, and Barry and Wally falling out of the sky.

Would this be acceptable?:
Varies. Up to Solar System level normally (Alongside Barry Allen, he shattered Green Lantern’s construct and nearly destroyed his ring.) to Low Complex Multiverse level with the entire Speed Force (Broke the Speed Force barrier in conjunction with Barry. The alternative future Flash used the Speed and Still Force to collapse Hypertime)”

As Impress said, the formatting is bad, but can be fixed easily

Also, I think instead of listing all of his Post-Crisis abilities and powers and resistance, it will be easier to just link his profile which has all the feats and justification. This way the profile isn't too cluttered and messy.

...they left the entire striking strength and durability section for a key empty ffs. Not to mention random code errors

Also mate, you aren't adding much to the convo and I don't prefer having useless notifs, so like, don't banter unless you're thinkin' 'bout what you're typing, k?
This seems a little rude and overly confrontational, dude just asked a simple question probably because he's not super well versed in what was wrong with the profile, you could've just answered him without being a snob about it. And its like one extra notification from a dude, i really doubt that's gonna ruin your day.

Either way, i agree that a lot of the profile needs a bit of proofreading and the old profile needs to be linked in abilities because thats already a very long list.

The page is missing a key for unmoored Wally and his abilities and potentially a key or rating for a weaker Wallyhattan if necessary.

This seems a little rude and overly confrontational, dude just asked a simple question probably because he's not super well versed in what was wrong with the profile, you could've just answered him without being a snob about it. And its like one extra notification from a dude, i really doubt that's gonna ruin your day.

Either way, i agree that a lot of the profile needs a bit of proofreading and the old profile needs to be linked in abilities because thats already a very long list
And I answered that question, he's also not well versed in the typical CRT jam where you don't just ask questions midway without even checking the context so I answered that too. Don't know what's particularly snobby about my answer when the profile is like, very blatantly unfinished.

We have a QnA board for a reason, it's not about him annoying me now exactly, it's about stopping future repeat behaviour.

Also would you prefer if I just sound like a bot, mate? I don't know what's with people these days where suddenly typing colorfully is OfFeNsIvE
The page is missing a key for unmoored Wally and his abilities and potentially a key or rating for a weaker Wallyhattan if necessary.
Can you elaborate?

I would agree for a rating, like a "(Insert rating here) to Low Complex Multiverse Level". Unmoored probably needs another key at least, but i think Mav does have that covered from what I've read in the thread.

I also agree with Impress that durability needs an update because the profile itself caps him out at 4-B, unless Mav has a reason for the 4-B only justification (i'm sure its just unfinished
I actually call him Manhattan wally😅. Even the TBP has more feats about Manhattan wally.
Wallyhattan is cooler.

And I answered that question, he's also not well versed in the typical CRT jam where you don't just ask questions midway without even checking the context so I answered that too. Don't know what's particularly snobby about my answer when the profile is like, very blatantly unfinished.

We have a QnA board for a reason, it's not about him annoying me now exactly, it's about stopping future repeat behaviour.
That's fine, all you had to do was answer the question and maybe direct him to the Q&A if you thought he was a newbie. Otherwise, he didn't have context because all people said was the profile was cluttered and messy without much justification. Nothing trolly or malicious just a simple question, its also only the second thing he's asked for. If you think he's a newbie then maybe finishing off your post with "um maybe you should post when you don't when you don't know what you're talking about, k" or calling his posts useless isnt the best way to incentify him to learn more, it probably just embarrasses him. If he's done this before than be the bigger person and just correct him.

You can inform without insulting or berating the guy.

This is not a CRT btw, this is a general discussion and the page being unfinished was a given, so it seemed early in my opinion to call all knowledgeable members already. I'll type up all of my proposed changes either today or tomorrow.
Most importantly the guy was here because it was just created to be an opinion piece on the profile and asking what can be done to add to it, not even a definitive CRT, so he may have not even been knowledgable about it being a staff or CRT ready yet, since Mav made it clear he wasn't even done when the thread was created and is still working on it.

Can we leave this aside for another time and focus on the profile? So we can get something done?
I agree, Mav is rapidly updating the profile as it comes along and he's already updated the durability so that's good.

Do we have any additional profiles for Metron/Mobius Chair? Seeing how Wally uses all the abilities of the Chair i wonder if we could extend any of the abilities to him from Metron.

So i wrote down a few abilities related to the Mobius Chair, please respond if you think they are correct or incorrect

Empathic Manipulation/Mind Manipulation: Was able to restore Highfather's rational self

Size Manipulation: Was able to grow in size to meet the Promethian Giants, who are the size of Solar Systems

Soul Manipulation (Probably not) or Telepathy: Can communicate with Souls

Dimensional Travel/Higher-Dimensional Existence: Easily able to move within 6D Space with the Chair.

Teleportation: Can teleport himself, and other objects in and out of infinity

Time Manipulation/Speed feat? Can exist at every second in the Universe that Darkseid was imprisoned at once.

Forcefield Creation: Created a Forcefield that deflected the Avengers attacks

Strength: Mobius Chair can tow entire planets, Once even moved Apokolips

All i found so far, and all these abilities seemed to be directly linked the Chair itself

So i wrote down a few abilities related to the Mobius Chair, please respond if you think they are correct or incorrect

Empathic Manipulation/Mind Manipulation: Was able to restore Highfather's rational self

Size Manipulation: Was able to grow in size to meet the Promethian Giants, who are the size of Solar Systems

Soul Manipulation (Probably not) or Telepathy: Can communicate with Souls

Dimensional Travel/Higher-Dimensional Existence: Easily able to move within 6D Space with the Chair.

Teleportation: Can teleport himself, and other objects in and out of infinity

Time Manipulation/Speed feat? Can exist at every second in the Universe that Darkseid was imprisoned at once.

Forcefield Creation: Created a Forcefield that deflected the Avengers attacks

Strength: Mobius Chair can tow entire planets, Once even moved Apokolips

All i found so far, and all these abilities seemed to be directly linked the Chair itself
They are also abilities of the mobius chair on post flashpoint batman page.

That would include Resistance to Anti Matter Manipulation and BFR (which Wally should already have even Pre-Flashpoint) besides that i would need more info

One last thing, with his Wallyhattan/Mobius Chair and Speed Force abilities, do we settle on 6D?

As the title suggests, I’m creating a profile for Wally’s Rebirth iteration. Made this thread to get input from knowledgeable DC supporters
on how the keys should be structured.

Also I wanna know where to rate this feat. Immeasurable at his peak? Unknown? How fast fast would you need to be to “run faster than the Speed Force”?
image0.jpg
Shouldn't wally have invincibility by vibrating to fast like superman?
And won't he have summoning via time reminant?

Anyway, can somebody remind me what we currently need to do here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back