• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reaper vs The Terminator (T-800)

Intangibility is honestly the only problem I'm seeing for Arnold here.

Teleportation isn't going to matter thanks to the Terminator's tracking systems which, while already superb in the films, were even more advanced in the comics.

Reaper's regen is explicitly not something he uses mid-combat, and the EU Terminator has its own regen which will allow it to survive almost anything Gabriel could do to it. Terminators across the franchise have also been confirmed to feel no pain or fatigue whatsoever.

Pretty sure it's been agreed in previous threads that soulhax won't work on a machine.

In terms of combat prowess and tactics, the Terminator has him defeated. Database of numerous forms of combat as well as active assessment of every weapon and weak point he has (thanks to the aforementioned scanners), along with near-flawless prediction which can allow them to determine the exact probability of Reaper firing a shot at any given moment just by observing his stance, heart rate, muscle movements, etc.

My vote hinges on whether or not Reaper can keep up his intangibility for an endless amount of time, which I'm doubtful he can.

Back