• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just to let u know
destroying 1 5D universe is better than destroying infinite 4D universes

so wether the multiverse is 2C, 2B or 2A it doesn't matter, it's dimensionality what matters

I understand
tho I missed some facts here and there due to being quite stupidly complicated. You though this was madness ? You haven't seen anything-

it's complicated because you couldn't explain
Ahem-
I could- I can- but....I don't even understand it in some ways-
Your best bet is to ask someone who's knowledgeable And you can maybe understand something

No it’s actually complicated. Coming from a guy who thinks scaling Flash to High 1-A is easy.
thinks anything about tier 1 is easy = doesn't understand tier 1

anyway this was answered it can be closed, unless Orange has more questions regarding the topic

when you think you're useless remember you're 1C in oranges headcanon
I mean it's only headcanon if it's not canon
While here its canon but quite not canon yet canon in a way
believe me, it's complicated, my headcanon is simpular

this is an edited version Yahoo!!:
SITUATION A: lets say we have a mmultiverse E [doesn't matter if it's 2-B or 2-A] in that multiverse, it has a multiverse that's above it, lets call it Multiverse A, multiverse A treats the multiverse
E as purely fiction, it sees it and even plays multiverse E as a fiction, a game [literally].
Question 1: Do we now automatically assume that multiverse A is a higher dimension than multiverse E? If so, what tier we would give multiverse A?
So far from what I have observed in this wiki, yes. Treating something as fiction would equate to qualitative superiority over the fictional realm. So to answer your question, Multiverse A viewing Multiverse E(2-B or 2-A structure) as fiction would make Multiverse A Low 1-C
Situation B : let's say we have multiverse B, multiverse has a multiverse E2, multiverse E2 is a fictional multiverse, and Multiverse B treats it as fiction but it doesn't mean multiverse E2 is a lower dimensional construct.
Question 2: How would we rate multiverse
E2? If someone from Multiverse B made multiverse E2 real, how we would rate such feat, and what are the powers/abilities that are necessary to do such feat.
If Multiverse E2 is not lower dimensional construct than Multiverse B despite Multiverse B viewing E2 as fiction..then unknown I suppose? Since its contradiction to how reality-fiction difference is treated here. Since it would be unknown so rating such feat would be unknown and power/abilities necessary to do that would depend on how its performed I guess.
Bonus time: let's say multiverse A, E, E2, and B are treated purely fictional [as in it's a lower dimension] and people from the multiverse above it sees all these multiverses as purely fiction and they literally see them as games and even play them, let's call it multiverse Z, multiverse Z has a world that's above it that also see it as purely fiction, and this world is treated like the real world, lest call it...Reality worldly.
How would we rate multiverse Z and reality worldly? And is destroying a construct in reality worldly [such ad houses, buildings, continent etc...] would grant any tier if it's done by people from the lower multiverses?
Since Multiverse Z views Multiverse A,E,E2 and B(which as per your word is of same dimension) as fiction then Multiverse Z would be 1 dimensional higher and then reality worldly does same with Multiverse Z as it does with A,E,E2 and B so that means its 1 dimensional higher than Z.

To illustrate my point better, let me give a example

Lets suppose Multiverse A,E,E2 and B is a tier 2 construct(its specific tier is irrelevent) then Z viewing all of them as fiction would make Z Low 1-C or 5th dimensional, reality worldly then viewing Low 1-C multiverse Z as fiction would make reality wordly Low 1-C ie 6th dimensional.

Now coming to your next part, now it depends on what kind of structures are destroyed, if its lower dimensional structures in reality worldly then tier would just be according to the dimensional level of object which is destroyed. if its the structures of reality worldly dimensional level then it would be reality wordly dimensional tier level AP for the lower multiverse beings.

Again to get my point across more clearly, let me take the above example. If a structure of A/E/E2/B dimensionality is destroyed in reality worldly then it would tier 2, if its structure of Z dimensionality destroyed in reality wordly then it would be Low 1-C or 5th dimensional level. If its reality worldly dimensional level object then it would be Low 1-C or 6th dimensional level feat.

Typing all that while I was in lazy mode made my fingers tired but anyways I hope my answer really helps answering your question.

I just have a habit of answering things which are already answered(Give my own touch you know?) but thanks anyways
Your touch is magical ~
Jk but thank you sooo soo much. The answer meant a lot to me
6D heroes lesss go

Your touch is magical ~
Jk but thank you sooo soo much. The answer meant a lot to me
6D heroes lesss go
You are welcome, glad I could help. Though I am very curious how that would relate to Heroes in the end but lets wait for the CRT shall we?👀

You are welcome, glad I could help. Though I am very curious how that would relate to Heroes in the end but lets wait for the CRT shall we?👀
It may or may not happen but I'm more than glad to give you an explanation why I do think dbh deserve a low 1-C rating

It may or may not happen but I'm more than glad to give you an explanation why I do think dbh deserve a low 1-C rating
Sure, I would love to listen to it regardless of whether I agree/disagree in the end. Whenever you are free, you can talk about it in private conversation option.

Sure, I would love to listen to it regardless of whether I agree/disagree in the end. Whenever you are free, you can talk about it in private conversation option.
Lemme slide in dem dma shawty-
But seriously you'll understand it, hopefully

orange said it's a headcanon or something
I wish it was, but sadly it's real
and its complicated
but no one scales to the costume baring raditz and babidi, fuu, salsa and some time patrollers

Also also, it's real
but I doubt I can convince anyone, but the people that are interested in [my wank] can ask or dm for an explanation
donation by thighs is acceptable

Also also, it's real
but I doubt I can convince anyone, but the people that are interested in [my wank] can ask or dm for an explanation
donation by thighs is acceptable
sometimes i wonder what's going on in your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back