• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is an edited version Yahoo!!:
SITUATION A: lets say we have a mmultiverse E [doesn't matter if it's 2-B or 2-A] in that multiverse, it has a multiverse that's above it, lets call it Multiverse A, multiverse A treats the multiverse
E as purely fiction, it sees it and even plays multiverse E as a fiction, a game [literally].
Question 1: Do we now automatically assume that multiverse A is a higher dimension than multiverse E? If so, what tier we would give multiverse A?
Situation B : let's say we have multiverse B, multiverse has a multiverse E2, multiverse E2 is a fictional multiverse, and Multiverse B treats it as fiction but it doesn't mean multiverse E2 is a lower dimensional construct.
Question 2: How would we rate multiverse
E2? If someone from Multiverse B made multiverse E2 real, how we would rate such feat, and what are the powers/abilities that are necessary to do such feat.
Bonus time: let's say multiverse A, E, E2, and B are treated purely fictional [as in it's a lower dimension] and people from the multiverse above it sees all these multiverses as purely fiction and they literally see them as games and even play them, let's call it multiverse Z, multiverse Z has a world that's above it that also see it as purely fiction, and this world is treated like the real world, lest call it...Reality worldly.
How would we rate multiverse Z and reality worldly? And is destroying a construct in reality worldly [such ad houses, buildings, continent etc...] would grant any tier if it's done by people from the lower multiverses?

Last edited:
I thought seeing something as fiction proves that you have some superiority on them

SITUATION A: lets say we have a mmultiverse E [doesn't matter if it's 2-B or 2-A] in that multiverse, it has a multiverse that's above it, lets call it Multiverse A, multiverse A treats the multiverse E as purely fiction, it sees it and even plays multiverse E as a fiction, a game [literally].
Question 1: Do we now automatically assume that multiverse A is a higher dimension than multiverse E? If so, what tier we would give multiverse A?
if the main sitting is Multiverse A, then Multiverse E is just 11A

if the main sitting is Multiverse E, Multiverse A is L1C

finnally-
may I know why would multiverse A be Low 1-C?
they literally view it as fiction
this is accepted here as an equivalent of a dimensional difference (uncountably infinite^)

we're L1C to videogames and videogames are 11A to us, depends on the main sitting of the verse

Basically because Low 1-C is uncountably infinitely above low 2-C which is what verses with unspecified cosmologies are assumed to be at and viewing it as fiction requires you to completely be above it to that degree.

Aha thank you
what if multiverse E was 2-B or 2-A, would it change the rating of multiverse A?
Also I am more interested in the answer of the bonus question, if you want that is. would you please answer it for me?

Aha thank you
what if multiverse E was 2-B or 2-A, would it change the rating of multiverse A?
Also I am more interested in the answer of the bonus question, if you want that is. would you please answer it for me?
no even if it was 1 universe, as long as it's 4D, the one above it is 5D
simple

Bonus question: We have these multiverses That we established earlier [Multiverse B, E, A E2] all of these multiverses are purely fictional, and treated as a lower dimension by multiverse Z, and multiverse Z is also treated purely as fictional and a lower dimension by A higher world, it reached a point were multiverse Z [And the multiverses it transcends] to treat that higher worldza real world. How we would rate multiverse z and how we would rate the that higher world

Bonus question: We have these multiverses That we established earlier [Multiverse B, E, A E2] all of these multiverses are purely fictional, and treated as a lower dimension by multiverse Z, and multiverse Z is also treated purely as fictional and a lower dimension by A higher world, it reached a point were multiverse Z [And the multiverses it transcends] to treat that higher worldza real world. How we would rate multiverse z and how we would rate the that higher world
do B E A E2 all exist at the same level? like they're all 4D? if yes, Z is 5D and the one above it is simply 6D

If all those precious multiverses are all under the same dimensionality then multiverse Z is low 1-C/5-D while reality is considered low 1-C/6-D

Reactions: Sus
please answer this

what Multiverse is the main sitting of the verse? and what is it's dimensionality

i can properly answer after that

do B E A E2 all exist at the same level? like they're all 4D? if yes, Z is 5D and the one above it is simply 6D
No, Multiverse A and B exist at the same level, they both transcend multiverse E and E2 [keep in mind that E and E2 are both 2-B multiverse, Multiverse A transcends E, and B transcends E2] and multiverse Z transcends them, and the higher world transcends Multiverse Z

^^^
The main confusion around the bonus questions is that the 4 multiverses you gave have unspecified dimensionality and we don't know which is the primary one

No, Multiverse A and B exist at the same level, they both transcend multiverse E and E2 [keep in mind that E and E2 are both 2-B multiverse, Multiverse A transcends E, and B transcends E2] and multiverse Z transcends them, and the higher world transcends Multiverse Z
Which multiverse is the main one?

you're really confusing me, make a list ordering the multiverses and point out which on is the main sitting

please answer this

what Multiverse is the main sitting of the verse? and what is it's dimensionality

i can properly answer after that
it's my headcanon ofcourse, but it's based off on DBH cosmology [I am treating it quite different than The wiki, and to explain it I would need hours]

Which multiverse is the main one?
All of them?
you're really confusing me, make a list ordering the multiverses and point out which on is the main sitting
Hmmm wait let me see if I can make it work.
We have both multiverses, one is A and one is B, both completely seperated and cannot be interacted, both of these multiverses transcends two 4D [Or 2-B multiverses] A transcends E, and B transcends E2, Multiverse Z treats all of these multiverses as purely fictional, transcending them to the point that it treats them as fiction [Like reading them as comic and playing them] then the higher world, transcends multiverse Z, it sees it as fiction a lower dimension. Whatever you call it
I wonder what's the rating of multiverse Z and The higher world
hope this makes sense

If the E universes are 4-D then the A and B universes are 5-D and the Z universe is 6-D and the real universe is 7-D

your headcanon is weird, thank god it's not how dragon ball actually is
Nooo, they aren't canon to each other-
It's quite Complicated and I can't explain it well in here. Maybe in discord?

both completely seperated and cannot be interacted, both of these multiverses transcends two 4D [Or 2-B multiverses]
this doesn't matter
A transcends E, and B transcends E2, Multiverse Z treats all of these multiverses as purely fictional, transcending them to the point that it treats them as fiction [Like reading them as comic and playing them] then the higher world, transcends multiverse Z, it sees it as fiction a lower dimension. Whatever you call it
I wonder what's the rating of multiverse Z and The higher world
hope this makes sense
this actually doesnt answer anything oh god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back