• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reality Quest CRT (Abilities & New Profile) *Accepted*

Abilities:
The following Abilities should be added to Dowan Ha's profile.

Pre Training Key:
  • Limited Damage Boost (via Multi-Strike Destruction he can launch multiple punches (10+ punches) in the same timeframe as one punch therefore increasing the damage of his attack.)

Post Training Key:

Post Dragon's Nest Key:

With Black Lock:
Optional equipment: Chains

Weakness: Can't use his Active or Passive skills while Black Lock is active.

Si-Yeon (Approval Stamp Key)
New Profile and Character Scaling:
New profile: Choi Sun-Jae

Han Eun-Sung scales (whether he downscales or upscales is unclear at the moment) to Choi Sun-Jae therefore his stats should change from:
  • Tier: 9-B to at least 9-A.
  • AP & Dura: Wall Level to at least Small Building Level.
  • Speed: Supersonic to at least Hypersonic.

Last edited:
Everything looks good, bar Si-Yeon and the Multi-Strike destruction as the scan OP gave doesn't really describe how the move works and going off just the scan it looks like a normal barrage of punches if more context is possible it would be appreciated.

For Si-Yeon, while the ability additions make sense, her profile isn't really telling me why she scales to 9-B or Supersonic with a weapon and that needs to be fixed. Who did she hurt/keep up with to get that scaling?

Edit: Updated point on Si-Yeon

Everything looks good, bar Si-Yeon and the Multi-Strike destruction as the scan OP gave doesn't really describe how the move works and going off just the scan it looks like a normal barrage of punches if more context is possible it would be appreciated.
This is Multi-Strike destruction's description: Translation 1, Translation 2.
It's a skill that allows Dowan to throw multiple punches instead of one punch at once.

For Si-Yeon, while the ability additions make sense, her profile isn't really telling me why she scales to 9-B or Supersonic with a weapon and that needs to be fixed. Who did she hurt/keep up with to get that scaling?
Si-Yeon with weapon mastery took down a group of thugs who should all scale above Pre-Training Dowan (293.01 Kilojoules and 478 m/s) singlehandedly.

This is Multi-Strike destruction's description: Translation 1, Translation 2.
It's a skill that allows Dowan to throw multiple punches instead of one punch at once.
In that case, that might honestly just be a speed boost and not actually a damage boost as neither translation mentions actually boosting the damage of each strike.
Si-Yeon with weapon mastery took down a group of thugs who should all scale above Pre-Training Dowan (293.01 Kilojoules and 478 m/s) singlehandedly.
Cool, since it looks like just normal punks in the setting scale to such a value, I think this should be fine

In that case, that might honestly just be a speed boost and not actually a damage boost as neither translation mentions actually boosting the damage of each strike.
Multi-Strike Destruction is portrayed it as a damage dealing skill, if it boosted speed the description would have specified it like it does for these two: Blind Spot Strike and Boosters.

Multi-strike functions something like this: Let's say 1 punch from Dowan deals 1 damage, with multi-strike he can launch 10 at once increasing the damage of the attack from 1 damage to 10 damage.

So I think attack boost fits it better than speed boost.

Cool, since it looks like just normal punks in the setting scale to such a value, I think this should be fine
Nice.

Multi-Strike Destruction is portrayed it as a damage dealing skill, if it boosted speed the description would have specified it like it does for these two: Blind Spot Strike and Boosters.

Multi-strike functions something like this: Let's say 1 punch from Dowan deals 1 damage, with multi-strike he can launch 10 at once increasing the damage of the attack from 1 damage to 10 damage.

So I think attack boost fits it better than speed boost.
Just because its a damage dealing skill that doesn't necessarily mean it increases the amount of damage per hit. I've only read the first chapter of the manwha myself since I wanted to try and get a better feel for the ability, but since this is a power derived from a video game it appears more likely its a move that increases your DPS without necessarily amping your raw damage.

As it stands, I'm still more comfortable with leaving it as an attack speed boost but I recommend getting another mod who might see it different than I

Just because its a damage dealing skill that doesn't necessarily mean it increases the amount of damage per hit. I've only read the first chapter of the manwha myself since I wanted to try and get a better feel for the ability, but since this is a power derived from a video game it appears more likely its a move that increases your DPS without necessarily amping your raw damage.

As it stands, I'm still more comfortable with leaving it as an attack speed boost but I recommend getting another mod who might see it different than I
Attack speed boost is plausible ig.
Can the rest of the CRT be updated on the profiles or do we need more staff to evaluate this?

Back