• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real World Animal Revisions

Okay. Thank you very much for helping out. Feel free to contact any calc group members that you want in order to help you out if you wish. DontTalkDT as well.

Just as a heads up, apologies for delaying this so long but I'm currently busy IRL and considering the scale of these changes being applied it'll probably have to be continued to be put on hold for a while.

Although for individual verses where certain peak human characters scale to animals right now they should be downgraded to 9-C (for most typically strong animals) or replaced with other feats.

Okay. That is unfortunate, as this is a rather important project.

Are there any other members that you can recommend me to send notifications to, to ask them to handle this in your stead?

Yeah, no worries Spinosaurus

Although, someone brought up on another thread about various animals who regularly body slam could still be Wall level? Elephants, Hippos, Bulls, and Rhinos seem to come to mind. And I heard something about Walrus' still being 9-B via their Tusks since their Tusks can support their entire body weight.

Yeah, no worries Spinosaurus

Although, someone brought up on another thread about various animals who regularly body slam could still be Wall level? Elephants, Hippos, Bulls, and Rhinos seem to come to mind. And I heard something about Walrus' still being 9-B via their Tusks since their Tusks can support their entire body weight.
Supporting body weight isn't KE, it's PE for how far their center of mass is above the ground while doing that. That should be calculated first (and from experience I think that would land somewhere low to mid 9-C).

Are there any other members that you can recommend me to send notifications to, to ask them to handle this in your stead?
Would anybody here be willing to volunteer to help out, or do you have any ideas for other members who might be able and willing to handle it?

So how is the intended tier revision for real world animals as a whole progressing? I think that we are supposed to stop using full speed kinetic energy to scale them from. Will you have the time to proceed with that soon @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan ?

Yeah my finals have been over for about a week now I'll get to it soon hopefully but I have linked a draft about where I did a few of them as samples a while ago so first we'll just have to update all the relevant profiles into that format. In terms of fictional characters that currently scale to animals it'll probably just have to be an overtime revision.

Back