• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real life scientists are 2-C now ohmygod

I read an article that CERN destroyed 5 parallel universes and would have destroyed ours as well if they didn't reverse the damage in time to save our time stream.

The fact that Real Life people can create more AP than Giygas and Zamasu is terrifying

Kaltias said:
I think there is a reason if he posted it on the "Fun and Games Board"
I didn't really think it was something that should go into the main discussion so I left it here

If I have my fictional quantum mechanics down, we technically close down a potential alternate universe, as things could have gone differently. Our choices collapse the wave form and lead to a specific outcome.

I knew this seemed oddly related to stein gates with cern and parallel universes, then i noticed it's in fun and games.

This is the article.

Hate to break it to everyone, but The Onio is a satire site and is not meant to be taken seriously by any stretch of the imagination. None of this actually happened (I know because I'm studying Journalism at the moment).

Its from the onion. So its a joke. Also, though I havent really looked deep into this, it might be a reference to collapsing the wavefunction, which means taking out candidate eigenstates until you close down to one eigenstate based on observation.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Its from the onion. So its a joke. Also, though I havent really looked deep into this, it might be a reference to collapsing the wavefunction, which means taking out candidate eigenstates until you close down to one eigenstate based on observation.
I've seen it on other sites too. Never heard of the onion, saw it on verumus first

Riiingo said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
I've seen it on other sites too. Never heard of the onion, saw it on verumus first
Well its supposed to be a physics joke.

Back