• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do not expect this to be added. This is just for fun. All of these guys

Shana render2
Zero-MMZ
The game where he's the main character.

Luke Skywalker (Disney)
Kirito
Cloud Strife (Dissidia 2015)
Sasuke Uchiha
Stats Equalized for all combatants, swords ONLY (no hax, be it Dark Hold (Zero), The Force (Luke) or otherwise. Combatants arent allowed anything but ranged equipped. Healing (Zero, Luke, Cloud) and Flight (Shana) are banned, along with everything but their swords. Basically this is a "who is the best swordsman here. Keep character in

mind however

Link Hyrule Warriors
Leonardo 2012

This can't be added so I think I can debate.

I think when we take things like fighting record, experience and a few other things into account, this is going to favor either Zero or Luke Skywalker, but we'll see how this goes.

Ill add Link later (pretend hes there) though I think hed be below Luke and Zero but above everyone else but possibly Leo.

Who wins in order in your view?

Is it a free for all? For me it would be between Cloud, Luke, Sasuke, and Zero. Leo, Kirito, and the girl get offed rather quickly. Sasuke, being a ninja, isn't afraid of hiding in the shadows. Cloud has a big sword that can theoretically be used as offense as well as defense. Luke and Zero have light sabers. If I had to choose, it would be between Zero and Cloud, due to the giant sword and Zero's metal body.

Sasuke doesn't get any advantages from shadows and this fight takes place in a neutral arena. Nobody is allowed anything but their weapons and skills. Though Zeros metal body DOES give him a sizeable edge

Remember stats are equalized.

Leo is also a ninja and arguably a better one since he doesn't rely on superpowers like Sasuke and is more dedicated

Mmm Luke although i'm biased for it, he has amazing dueling feats against people like Exar, Sidious, and Abeloth and his weapon ignores durability.

I dont know. I mean. Zero and Lukes weapons both have a signifigant edge due to Their ability to ignore durability. If we take those out and give them regular weapons then i can see this going somewhere.

Back