• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mega Man (Classic) discussion thread

It was in another Discord server, not in VSCentral in case you're wondering. There is a Mega Man VSDebating Discord Server I made in case you wanna join it btw

Last edited:
I neeeeeed it. I’m waiting for GV3 and their server is making me lose hope of any amount of news in the near future, I need some hope for 2D Action Platformers rn

Finally Grace starts for that PMvB.

Also, ngl, I’m considering going for Incon in that RvL thread. And I think X_Squared is considering that too after we discussed it further on Discord. That thread is more debatable than it really should be with the given rules LOL

But yeah. Also, apparently there was Moon level stuff in Mega Man Legends. Need to look into that.
They used to be moon on this site, but that was utter bullshit. It was via Terra controlling a moon sized space station. I’m serious

Hmm... Mega Man's Mango profile has some weird things.

*It has sound manipulation, attack reflection, duplication and magnetism manipulation, but I don't see the Noise Crush, Mirror Buster, Copy Vision or Junk Shield anywhere.
*Has homing attack twice.
*I don't know about the Plant Barrier, but the Leaf Shield isn't a plant weapon, and the Search Snake even less.

Damn. I didn't realize that.

I should probably get fixing that soon, unless you want to go on ahead and fix it yourself.

Hmm... Mega Man's Mango profile has some weird things.

*It has sound manipulation, attack reflection, duplication and magnetism manipulation, but I don't see the Noise Crush, Mirror Buster, Copy Vision or Junk Shield anywhere.
*Has homing attack twice.
*I don't know about the Plant Barrier, but the Leaf Shield isn't a plant weapon, and the Search Snake even less.
Mega Man Mango? I wonder how does it taste

Nah, not touching Megamix/Gigamix profiles, I still haven't read them and I know not everything is like in the games.

Is it true that the Leaf Shield uses electromagnetism and is made of ceratani- ceratini- certani- that thing?

Nah, not touching Megamix/Gigamix profiles, I still haven't read them and I know not everything is like in the games.

Is it true that the Leaf Shield uses electromagnetism and is made of ceratani- ceratini- certani- that thing?
Need to check the profiles for the Megamix/Gigamix characters.

Flash Man & Quick Man should have Light Manipulation for being stated to manipulate the speed of light.

Also, check this new profile I made. :)

Also who be winning

X Era Zero vs Z Era Zero, both only have access to arsenals from their respective games.

Back