• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh and i also forgot to mention but since Satella is a better yin magic user than beatrice she should have EMM too and probably a better version of it. In fact i have a theory that its highly likely that the reason she is unkillable is becuz she has a higher version of EMM

Satella is a ying magic user, she isn't a swordsman, why would she be including in a skill chain? Satella in general is so vague too, for all we know maybe she can throw hands too, but we don't know.

Her having EMM isn't confirmed, we just know she uses ying magic, and as a God tier should be very good at it. EMM is a spell Betty came up with Subaru, she didn't always have it, so iffy to scale Satella to that, you could say she should be able to do it too considering she can seemingly affect other words with yin magic like bringing Subaru to Lugunica, but idk.

I don't like talking about Satella's power, shit is too vague, cause it's endgame type stuff

Satella seems to primarily rely on hax rather than skill or anything like that, so I doubt she's particularly skilled like characters like Reinhard or Wilhelm would be. But yeah, we don't really know too much about her true capabilities right now.

Also she should have power nullification/resistance of every RZ hax currently shown as those arent enough to kill her. She should also have resistance to conceptual attacks as even Reid can't hurt her

A lot of assumptions there.

We don't know how her immortality works, but that's a big no, if the hax aren't enough to kill her, it's not necessarily resistance, she could just be that had to kill, could be some crazy stuff like type 3 acausality, where to kill her, you have to kill her at every point in time.

But that's all speculation, Satella's profile shouldn't be touched for now due to how vague she is, sometimes i even question if she should even have a profile.

A lot of assumptions there.

We don't know how her immortality works, but that's a big no, if the hax aren't enough to kill her, it's not necessarily resistance, she could just be that had to kill, could be some crazy stuff like type 3 acausality, where to kill her, you have to kill her at every point in time.

But that's all speculation, Satella's profile shouldn't be touched for now due to how vague she is, sometimes i even question if she should even have a profile.
Well damn..I guess that does make sense

Mostly done with vol 1-9 revision, all that's left is Reinhard, and adding the general stuff.

I suspected Todd would turn on Subaru at some point, but that was quick.

We knew minya attacked with mana arrows of stopped time, but latest WN chapter confirms that whoever is hit by it also has their time stop, thus this also stops regeneration, neat.

Mostly done with vol 1-9 revision, all that's left is Reinhard, and adding the general stuff.

I suspected Todd would turn on Subaru at some point, but that was quick.

We knew minya attacked with mana arrows of stopped time, but latest WN chapter confirms that whoever is hit by it also has their time stop, thus this also stops regeneration, neat.
I didnt read the new chapter and got slightly spoiled..rip
Anyways this makes Subaru even more op and makes it even harder for me to make up a matchup for him

The justification should probably be changed though since we got rid of that, also not really sure it's even type 3 anymore.

Her miasma drives things insane, not just looking at her, that's a feat for Omega.

The justification should probably be changed though since we got rid of that, also not really sure it's even type 3 anymore.

Her miasma drives things insane, not just looking at her, that's a feat for Omega.
Well i guess it can wait until you reach there in the novels

Yea, would be fine if it's just removed for now, thinking about it.

I have already reached there in the novel, just have to do a CRT, though at this point idk if i want to do things in order like vol 10-15 first, before doing 20-21.

Also kinda considering rereading 16-19 too, so probably should do stuff in order, currently on vol 12 for the reread.

That range for Satella has to go, been there since the profile was created and has been inaccurate for years now, all based on her destroying half the world, which is an overtime feat, her range will probably be hundreds of meters, until i can figure out how big the sand dunes in arc 6 actually are, for some reason could have sworn it was 10km, but it's not in the LN, idk where i got that idea from.

I dont think they ever gave a size of the sand dudes but I think there might have been a time frame that they were traveling in it in, though my memory is a little fuzzy so I'm not too sure about that. We might be able to estimate the size of the sand dudes if there's a time frame. That'd be alot of work though lol.

That Reinhard lifting strength calc was finally accepted, can add it to the next CRT.

Going to work on vol 20-21 in a sandbox, not sure if i will wait to be done with the other vols before posting it when i am done though.

On vol 12, even in forested areas Patrasche was stated volumes before to move at 60km/h, and it takes 1 hour to get out of the forest, so yea the Sanctuary is about that size, which means that's what Satella's range is gonna be, since her shadows covered it.

As for Roswaal, considering Altemillion made it snow in the whole Sanctuary, his range would be that high with it as well, and a rough calculation comes out to mountain level for that.

So Satella's range is Tens of Kilometers, cool.

Via SBA that would mean she still kinda just passive absorbs anyone in that 4KM distance.

On vol 12, even in forested areas Patrasche was stated volumes before to move at 60km/h, and it takes 1 hour to get out of the forest, so yea the Sanctuary is about that size, which means that's what Satella's range is gonna be, since her shadows covered it.

As for Roswaal, considering Altemillion made it snow in the whole Sanctuary, his range would be that high with it as well, and a rough calculation comes out to mountain level for that.
Hm, can you get the statement for that, Cel? Could make a userblog calc for Roswaal's altemillion. or smth, lel.

@FantaRin_The_First Altemillion covers the Sanctuary

The wind felt cold enough to slice into his body, and the powdery snow was slamming against him rather than merely falling and piling up. Both intensely robbed him of body heat, a white nightmare that killed off your vitality second by second.

—Snow was falling on the Sanctuary. Subaru knew this landscape.

“But why is it…as soon as this?”

Subaru had seen this powdery landscape before. During the go-around before last, Garfiel was on the verge of killing him when the power of the crystal teleported Subaru to that experimental facility. When he exited the facility, the world was already dyed white. —But at that time, the snow had already fallen.

That was why Subaru had not seen the snow itself as of such great importance, but—

“So the snow fell this hard…”

He ought to have guessed. In the span of a few hours, a half day at longest, the Sanctuary had been completely blanketed in snow. The tremendous snowfall in such a short time should have made its force easy to imagine.
In the present, just like back then, the cold was extreme enough that Subaru’s flesh seemed ready to freeze over.-Volume 12, Chapter 4

Patrasche takes 1 hour to get out of the Sanctuary

“—Let’s go, Patlash. Sorry to make you wait.”

Shaking his head, Subaru severed himself from lingering regret as he mounted Patlash. When he gripped the reins and spoke to her, Patlash made a little sound, turning her head to the way out of the Sanctuary.

Her running feet already had the blessing of wind repel deployed around them, so that Subaru felt neither the sway of the land dragon nor the resistance of the wind. At a speed outstripping the wind itself, Patlash raced through the forest at daybreak.

Even the Lost Woods of Cremaldi was all for naught before this all-too-clever land dragon. She continued her sprint with no sign of getting lost in the Lost Woods. At that rate, they’d get out of the forest in another hour—Volume 12, Chapter 2

Patrasche can move at 60km/h in forested areas such as the Sanctuary

The woman was now far overhead.

Her diminutive, beat-up body was curled up with her hands around her knees—put crudely, a somersault pose. She remained in that pose as she used Unseen Hands to grab her own body, hurling herself through the sky—as in a game of catch, she tossed herself from one hand to another as she chased after Subaru and Patlash.

Whatever it looked like, it was disturbingly fast. Sprinting through the forest, Patlash was breaking sixty kilometers an hour. However, if you disregarded her moving only in straight lines at low accuracy, the speed of Sloth, flying like a human cannonball, was butting against a hundred-Volume 8, Chapter 4

Hey I know you're not on this part yet but shouldn't Regulus have some form of Acausality with his ability? Like 4 since he is outside of cause and effect?

That might work better than invulnerability, but I'm not sure..

How is it not acausality lol it literally explicitly says that he is cut off from cause and effect.

Is it just because it isn't a physiological ability or something?

I was pushing for type 5, they said no.

Maybe 4 would have worked better.

That said i don't remember anything about cause and effect being said, just that with time stopped, he doesn't experience change.

I was pushing for type 5, they said no.

Maybe 4 would have worked better.

That said i don't remember anything about cause and effect being said, just that with time stopped, he doesn't experience change.
Change = cause and effect. He stops his time, therefore there can never be an effect on him.

You could definitely argue 4 or 5. Probably 4 since he doesn't transcend causality. He just isn't affected by outside cause and effect.

It would be Acausality (Type 4) via stopping his time

Or something similar.

It does seem like he could have type 4 from what the acausality page says. I doubt it'd be type 5 though, since being completely independent of time isn't even enough for that according to the page.

Acausakity type 5 sounds like a pain to argue for but Regulus is definitely type 4. Oh and i believe this should also be added to beatrice and Subarus page via EMM

I have discovered a major issue. why in the world are tonchinkan put as 9-A and stated to be stronger than Rom and Subaru when they got beat down by both?

Subaru alone could solo all 3 of them

I have discovered a major issue. why in the world are tonchinkan put as 9-A and stated to be stronger than Rom and Subaru when they got beat down by both?

Subaru alone could solo all 3 of them
Arc five time skip and the ability to use magic without a loli and being trained by Reinhard of all people (+ others) makes even weaklings gain gains, nuff said. Subaru just didn't have what they have, plus, Tappei likes keeping him weak.

Can someone explain why Felt have a tier 6 rating with metia, but she don't have this Metia in her equipament?

Another thing to note, Dragon Sword Reid users should have durability negation via Reid added to their profiles
No cause it's vague, is the matter manipulation something only Reinhard can do, or is it all Sword Saints, we haven't seen any other Sword Saint use Reid, so we have no idea.

Like if Theresia fought idk Sekhmet with Reid, could she unleash kilometers long matter beam, and if so why isn't she among the strongest? Too many guesses.

They should have resistance to durability negation with Reid though.

Can someone explain why Felt have a tier 6 rating with metia, but she don't have this Metia in her equipament?
Just an oversight

No cause it's vague, is the matter manipulation something only Reinhard can do, or is it all Sword Saints, we haven't seen any other Sword Saint use Reid, so we have no idea.

Like if Theresia fought idk Sekhmet with Reid, could she unleash kilometers long matter beam, and if so why isn't she among the strongest? Too many guesses.

They should have resistance to durability negation with Reid though.
I wasnt talking about matter manipulation. i meant that Reid itself should be able to dura neg and its users should have it via that
Unless Reid can't actually dura neg and i am under some misconception

I wasnt talking about matter manipulation. i meant that Reid itself should be able to dura neg and its users should have it via that
Unless Reid can't actually dura neg and i am under some misconception
Outside of matter manipulation, Reid hasn't shown any dura neg, just resistance to it.

Reid like Satella is vague, Theresia could use any weapon, demon swords, holy swords etc, and Reid is like this legendary sword made by some unnamed swordsmith. We only see Reinhard draw it and one shot people, and in the side stories, Theresia doesn't even use it. We have no clue just what it's fully capable of.

Should start vol 14 tonight, so should be done with arc 4 soon, but would need that Roswaal altemillion feat calc and evaluated before i post that CRT. I already have vol 20-21 sitting in my sandbox almost done, so will probably just post that one first.

Outside of matter manipulation, Reid hasn't shown any dura neg, just resistance to it.

Reid like Satella is vague, Theresia could use any weapon, demon swords, holy swords etc, and Reid is like this legendary sword made by some unnamed swordsmith. We only see Reinhard draw it and one shot people, and in the side stories, Theresia doesn't even use it. We have no clue just what it's fully capable of.

Should start vol 14 tonight, so should be done with arc 4 soon, but would need that Roswaal altemillion feat calc and evaluated before i post that CRT. I already have vol 20-21 sitting in my sandbox almost done, so will probably just post that one first.
On it, boss.

Back