• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Let's see how well Re-Destro can handle Hulk's enemies.

Re-Destro starts at 100% Stress, and I'll restrict Claustro for now.

Re-Destro's AP: At least 687.5 Tons with 100% Stress. (80% upscales to at least 550 Tons because less than 80% can inflict heavy damage to someone who is 513.4 Tons)

General Ross's AP: Stronger than 577.5 Tons.

Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance = 20 meters

Who wins?

Re-Destro: Insert_creative_name_here_12, speedster352, (2)

Hulkbuster Titan: (0)

jUPxwyD.png

Last edited:
Could be gameplay mechanics but he doesn't attack in mid air to my memory, nor does he stay in mid air. He seems to prefer staying on the ground, only flying when Hulk moves away from him so he can get closer.

Though Re-Destro's Burden Attacks should still be able to hit him while in the air.

Once again, this is possible gameplay mechanics. But Ross only uses this shield when Hulk launches himself at him like in the video, or when Hulk grabs onto him.

He does not use it to block projectiles thrown at him or if Hulk is attacking him from below. If we don't just say gameplay mechanics, I assume Ross is very aggressive in character and just doesn't care to play it safe. He goes right up to Hulk and tries to crush him. Ranged attacks for mid range and flying towards Hulk if he goes too far.

And Titan is also very... slow. It cannot run only walk, and its physical attacks have a massive windup time. The barrier, I completely forgot he had it even after fighting him multiple times. Since you rarely have any reason to cling on to Ross, since throwing tanks at him takes off an entire bar of health and makes him stumble.

But like I said I'm uncertain if that is gameplay mechanics or not. I can give Re-Destro access to Claustro if that helps him.

Despite making him less mobile, there is no way it makes him less mobile than Titan.

Back