• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raziel vs. Scorpion

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
459168-raziel
Scorpion-0

The Wraith and Spawn fight. First: the first in lose their mortal body, will lose. Second (if is possible): they fight in the Hell.

mmm... I was expecting a little more people discuss over here... I guess almost no one knowns about Raziel...

First fight definitely goes to scorpion. Raziel has only a limited amount of time in the mortal realm and taking damage further reduces his time there. Also, isn't Raziel especially weak to fire? Round 2 I don't know. I'm assuming Raziel wouldn't have the same weaknesses as before but I'm not sure how much more powerful he'd be.

Raziel ins't weak to fire really, in fact, raziel possesses some control over the fire and other elements, I was counting with that for the first round, to be less one-sided

Back