• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raziel vs Anita Blake.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
9-C Anita vs Raziel . Raziel begins with standard Reavers, can equip elemental reavers mid fight.

Speed is Equalized.

Victory by Death.

Distance: 100 Meters.

Mmm... Does Anita has a way to kill Raziel ultimatly or is victory when he is send to the Spectral Realm?

Antoniofer said:
Mmm... Does Anita has a way to kill Raziel ultimatly or is victory when he is send to the Spectral Realm?
Well, in game, Raziel "dies" to go to the Spectral Realm, so i'm sure that Anita can "kill" him like that.

I see, welp, Raziel has the advantage due more experience at fighting, but Anita seems more intelligence and has more variety of powers, but I don't know much about her uses in battle (in fact, I don't know anything about her); futhermore, Raziel is 9-A without the Wraith Blade, and Anita 9-C, so this could be considered a mismatch... but maybe Raziel would need a revision since I didn't draw attention to his profile in a long time

Back