• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rayquaza vs Fatalis

It depends. Do you consider Rayquaza as smarter than the average human? If not, then the PokeDragon should take the W, as he'd take no damage from Fatalis' strongest attack.

Wait at there strongest so High 5-A Rayquaza vs 5-C Fatails if so Ray takes it.

If both are 5-C then as much as I hate to say it Rayquaza gets demolished.

His Intelligence: High, as it knows when balance is endangered, it can communicate with both Groudon and Kyogre, and is attentive to its surroundings of humans and other Pokemo.(Though I consider this instinct more then anything) so Faitails is probably going to get a boost from that.

But even if we don't take this into consideration Fatails main attack has a Dragon element on it which is gonna take Rayquaza out in the long run.

Though I am open to seeing others thoughts on this.

Since Ray is at his strongest here (5-A), could it also be allowed that Speed is uneuqalized? Or at least there is a round two where Speed isn't equalized?

When you say that speed is equalized (RIP because White Fatty is actually faster via relativistic speeds), would this also stem to attack speeds as well?

Armor Mode would be highly benefitial to White Fatty, as all attacks that don't do a set amount of damage will only do 10% of the maximum. For instance, Dragon Rage would hit White Fatty with the same damage no matter what, but Hyper Beam would kinda be crippled.

White Fatty's Dragon Element also would deal a lot of damage, due to Rayquaza being really smart (likely smarter then a lot of the MH Monsters).

Ah.

Then I suppose that, with the speed equalized and such, Ray's natural durability and AP would be higher then White Fatty's at that point, and Armor Mode would help, but... Mega Ray's strongest attack would still be far more then what White Fatty could handle, regardless of Armor Mode.

White Fatty has his advantages and such, and they are both have the same speed and (likely) amount f experience in combat, but Ray also has numerous moves that can lower White Fatty's stats or raise it's own.

EDIT: I am a dummy lol. I change my vote to White Fatalis, because I just realized that their physicality would be roughly the same. Given all of that, and combine the Armor Mode and Dragon Element, Rayquaza is gonna be taking more damage overall then White Fatty would.

Back