• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raven vs Twilight Sparkle (GRACE)

Twilight probably outranges, going off their profiles, and with a higher AP edge + being able to fire from a long distance in case Raven pulls any attacks against her means she should be fairly safe, unless Raven has some secret wincon against something like that. If not, Twilight should likely take it.

Twilight probably outranges, going off their profiles, and with a higher AP edge + being able to fire from a long distance in case Raven pulls any attacks against her means she should be fairly safe, unless Raven has some secret wincon against something like that. If not, Twilight should likely take it.
I wouldn't be so sure about the range advantage. Raven herself also has portal creation which she can use to close the gap

I might be wrong so take this with a grain of salt

I recall that she could return to her father's realm whenever she needs to. It's cross-dimensional
Alright. How long do these portals take to summon? Also, I doubt the range gap means it'd give Raven an advantage over Twilight's actual combat range outside of teleporting closer + Twilight is still stronger and has much more usable haxes in-combat that Raven lacks counters against going off her profile.

Twi's stuff is quicker, and I doubt her portals would really help her against Twilight outside of closing the minor range gap.
Alright fine

You know, something funny is that IIRC, there was a Death Battle involving these 2 characters and I think the general audience believes that Raven stomps (Raven won that match if I recall. It was a "close match")

Meanwhile...

Back