• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rate how badly Hank would wanna kick your characters ass

Here is a fun time waster. If you are away of the famous Hank Hill, from the anime King of the Hill. You know hank is often threatening to kick people in their rears. So this thread is a challenge to take your favorite characters from whatever verses, and rate a 1-10 on how badly hank would wanna kick their ass. Do as many as you want, it's all just for fun.

Be accurate to his actual character. This is preferred. Memes are fine. Just try to have a legit answer too.

So I'm gonna go over Simpsons characters

1.Homer

Homer's work ethic is gonna piss of hank especially for something like nuclear power safety but this would probably be like the time he yelled at the guy who was from the rehab from smoking but that's just his job Homer's also wreckless and not the brightest and seeing him strangle bart is gonna leave him disturbed so probably 10 because of how evil homer can look sometimes also jerk ass homer is more than engough reason

2.Marge

Marge is a good person she cares about her family cares about the well being of others and those around her she doesn't believe in violence so she would be like 1

3.Bart

Bart is gonna be a bad influence on bobby getting him involved in pranks but it can be argued that hank wants bobby to be the type to raise a little hell as you can see in hilloween either way bart might piss off hank with his pranks so probably like 4 maybe

Not sure Homer is a solid 10. He definitely is a high up one. But, Homer isn't essentially and all together a bad person. He still works a job he hates, goes to things he hates, and does what he can to provide for them most of the time. I'd rate probably a 7-8. Depending on how homer is that day. But a solid 10 is what I would rate for truly evil people like Burns. Who I would solidly rate a 10.

2. Yea. I'd about agree. Hard working too. Which Hank would appreciate a hard worker.

3. A 4-5 makes sense. I'd say he would give Bart a huge break due to Homer. And only rate bart so high do to him being such an elaborate prankster. And that would be upsetting to put what intelligence he clearly has towards that. But being a kid + Homer, = a huge break from simply understanding

For the rest of the family

Maggie is a baby that's portrayed as innocent she doesn't really do much bad and hank isn't gonna punt a baby 1

Abe Simpson is a senile old man who's pretty abusive and is like cotton hill but hank doesn't beat up cotton because he's his dad and is kinda blinded by that up until later seasons and he even did get a little physical with him in daletech probably like 6 or 7

Psychomaster35 said:
Interesting concept.

Four (Battle for Dream Island): 1/10. Hank kicks Four. Four gets so mad, that he screeches into Hank's ear before violently mutilating him. Never mess with a number.
Not an actual fight. I mean, how much he would want to kick their ass. Not how much he could.

Example. Homer could slap hank easily. But how much hank would want to kick his arse. I would rate it at a 6-7. Cause homer is lazy, suffers from blind anger, And can be selfish. But all together does what he can for his family when it matters. Which is something hank could respect

Burns is a solid 10. He would despise Burns greedy, evil, selfish, and just typical personality.

As far as Four, how much would hank actually wanna kick his rear based on his personality. Not if he actually could

Sure. 1/10, still. He doesnt really want to be screched at, especially the complex ways Four tortures contestants.

Sans: 10/10, the hardest boss in the game, to the point he will keep on raging on that fight.

I wouldn't say that yields even close to a 1/10. If he tortures people, that would result in hank wanting to kick his rear more. Again, not talking about the possibly of him being able to. Just him wanting to. You can want to kick some gods rear for being a dick without actually being able to.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Spider-Ma: 1/10, it's pretty obvious why

Mario: 1/10, again, pretty obvious why

Link: 1/10, Pretty obvious

Superma: we all know the answer
Yea. Makes sense. Spider-Mans good natured. The newspapers may cause him to misjudge at first. But if he met him in person, hank would respect him likely.

Mario abuses Yoshi. 10-10

Really. The rest make sense at a 1. All good natured people who would do what they can for others.

As for Villains

Ganondorf: Obvious 10: Hank would hate a power hungry guy who ravaged hyrule countless times on end

Dormammu: Obvious 10

Loki: Varies from a 9 at his worst in the thor movies to a 6 in IW

Shen: 10, Shen committed a genocide

Thanos: 10 for obvious reasons

Scar and Frollo: Obvious 10, we all know why

Back