• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Discussion Thread

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Just some quality control and somewhat minor interest. I never finished any game in the series, but I varied from seeing or having as backgroud noise a video with the cutscenes of the new game. I could criticize some minor things but definitely see heart and quality put into it and I'm glad other franchises like it can have games like it a number of times better than, say, Sonic Forces.

But anyway, just some main things I wanted to note to avoid inaccuracy in the future:
  • Destroying the dimensions/universes isn't actually 2-C as the space between them isn't affected and the destruction comes via each universe having rifts in them that grow and get out of control, destroy each universe basically from the inside. Kinda like this feat, or teleporting bombs into all the builtings in a city and destrying them, that wouldn't be the same as a bomb that blows up all the buildings at once and all the spaces between them. The feat is 3-A.
  • The feat can be done via overcharging the Dimensionator and iirc it would have happened on its own if the chaos done by normal uses of the Dimensionator was left w/o being fixed. If so then those 2 ways to have the 3-A should be listed separated.
  • Nefarious should get a tier via being able to BFR foes into the heart of a supernova, he only didn't do so via not pressing the right buttons but can be said to do so. That would be listed in a very straightforward way, ", High 4-C(?) via sending targets into the heart of a supernova". It should also be noted that when he did so he sent his targets into other dimensions first, which makes sense as doing this to someone in front of him could get him caught in the heat coming from the star, if not the explosion too, but that's only assuming the target isn't sent into that weird place that links into many dimensions first when portal'd.
  • Nefarious having a successful version of himself and been remarked as a loser, coward, incompetent and less powerful is one neat more comparison he can have to General Grievous, for those looking forward to that match-up. Part of my motivation was checking over what Nefarious had in this game for that DB match-up.
His profile should be renamed into "Dr. Nefarious" btw.

Last edited:
Well, as Ratchet & Clank was my childhood, I'll give this thread a watch.

There's a LS feat, in which Rivet held the Fixer's hand back (much bigger than a War Grok) and considering that she's the alternate dimension counterpart of Ratchet, I believe he scales to her.

Last edited:
The Ratchet & Clank profiles seem... not to well put together. There aren't calcs for ratings, he seems to also be missing many powers and abilities for his various weapons (especially the 2016 version), I also think Future Era Ratchet should have his own profile given the profile would be cluttered with all their stuff combined.

I "might" see if I can put together a thread or blog to help fix up the profiles if no one else plans on working on them?

Though this thread is a bit dead and discussing the latest game. I wanted to note that tomorrow, I'll be posting a revision thread to clean up the two Ratchet & Clank 2016 profiles.

Back