• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ranma Saotome vs. Inuyasha

...I would say Ranma as he's apparently City Level+... buuuut...

Well, his profile's sort of... not well put together, it seems. So... I don't really know if I can trust that. Perhaps if I can get some feats fro each side?

ThePerpetual said:
...I would say Ranma as he's apparently City Level+... buuuut...
Well, his profile's sort of... not well put together, it seems. So... I don't really know if I can trust that. Perhaps if I can get some feats fro each side?
Well I know for a fact that as a child. Ranma had the endurance to swim the Sea of Japan and from just seeing an attack for the first time, he can copy that certain attack and make it a better version.

Inuyasha he slays multiple demonic beings daily and lived a very rough life on his own as a child after his mother died. From what I know. Inuyasha's town level, but he has some pretty good hax abilities such as an attack from his sword that could allow him to send those to another dimension or some sort. His sword is even capable of killing 100 demons in a single strike.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Inuyasha is more stronger, and more durable. Ranma's more faster (Before you question how a human is faster than a half-demon, it's anime for you, what do you expect?), agile and better trained in combat.

I'd give this to Ranma though. This is what will give Inuyasha the lost, unlike Ranma. Inuyasha rushes into his fights "Fight first, talk later" and attacks. There's also the fact he's very short-tempered and Ranma is calm and thinks more straight, Ranma's trash talk will likely make Inuyasha do that and well.....Ranma is known for exploiting his opponent's weaknesses and that's one of Inuyasha's. The more angrier he makes Inuyasha, then Ranma can do his Hiryu Shoten Ha, an ability that will do more damage the more angrier his opponent gets.

That sounds reasonable enough. A raw attack power advantage of that magnitude plus empowered by special circumstances (opponent's mentality empowers it? ...or something?) means that he'll likely one-shot or at least come close when he does manage to land whatever his Hiryu Shoten Ha is. And... I think he can survive until then, unless Inuyasha gets first strike and hits with his BFR dimensional attack. So... how much faster than Ranma is Inuyasha, is the question?

ThePerpetual said:
That sounds reasonable enough. A raw attack power advantage of that magnitude plus empowered by special circumstances (opponent's mentality empowers it? ...or something?) means that he'll likely one-shot or at least come close when he does manage to land whatever his Hiryu Shoten Ha is. And... I think he can survive until then, unless Inuyasha gets first strike and hits with his BFR dimensional attack. So... how much faster than Ranma is Inuyasha, is the question?
TBH not sure but someone wrote on Ranma's page that he's hypersonic, Inuyasha is only faster than the eye.

O_O...

Hmmm. Well, that removes Inuyasha's chance of victory, at least with what info I'm presented. Yeah, Ranma should win without much difficulty, it seems. Though, you should probably ask around for some more input...

Back