• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules:
Verses that are not allowed: Marvel Zombies and DCeased since they are overpowered and other verses like that
Werewolf from Call of Duty Zombies still be counted since he is a Heavy Class Zombie
My own list:
Weakest:
-The Walking Dead Zombies: Slow but have a decent durability, be able to break doors and The Walking Dead’s real threat are the living human beings not the zombies
-The George A.Romero's Living Dead: Same to TWD
-Dead Rising: Slow but know how to use weapons and the game has other types of enemies
Mediocre:
-Dead Island: Has a lot of variety of zombies, each one has its own special abilities.
-JJBA: Slow and weak durability but it has some zombies that are special. Jack the Ripper, Bruford, and Tarkus are the only strong ones here (I am worrying about users like @Chariot190 will gonna defend JJBA Zombies)
-Minecraft: Slow but they know how to wear armor and use weapons. Baby zombies are the same but can run fast and riding a chicken, a spider, and even sometimes a pig
-WWZ Zombies: Fast and have a decent duruability
Strong:
-RE Zombies: Slow but they have strong durability (It took 3-5 shots in the head of a zombie). It also has Licker, Mr. X, and more.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Resident_Evil
-COD Zombies (Infinity Wards and Sledgehammer Games): Their games have both slow and fast zombies, some of them have special abilities. The strongest is the Exo Zombies
-COD Zombies (Treyarch): They are fast (kinda), they get harder each round and they have boss fights that are actually challenging to the players. Some of their BO Zombies have magic
Anyways, make your own list about zombies from weakest to strongest. Have fun.

Last edited:
So, basically there aren't in my verse Much Zombies..

Btw

SCP Zombies: There are Various of Zombies in SCP actually, SCP-008, SCP 049-2 etc... but not only, im pretty sure there are much stronger Zombies

JoJo Zombies: 8-C zombies with some hax, and probably higher

FMAB Zombies
: they have immortality but it isn't enough

Undertale: Don't think there are zombies

Probably, Marvel Zombies are stronger than all that i quoted

There used to be a profile for the marvel zombies, but has been deleted months ago for reasons I don't remember.

So, basically there aren't in my verse Much Zombies..

Btw

SCP Zombies: There are Various of Zombies in SCP actually, SCP-008, SCP 049-2 etc... but not only, im pretty sure there are much stronger Zombies

JoJo Zombies: 8-C zombies with some hax, and probably higher
FMAB Zombies: they have immortality but it isn't enough

Undertale: Don't think there are zombies

Probably, Marvel Zombies are stronger than all that i quoted
JoJo Zombies are on my mediocre list lmao
Marvel Zombies didn't count in the rules of this thread since they are overpowered compared to most zombie franchises.Damn, if MZ and Dceased are allowed, I bet people will always bring them

JoJo Zombies are on my mediocre list lmao
Marvel Zombies didn't count in the rules of this thread since they are overpowered compared to most zombie franchises.Damn, if MZ and Dceased are allowed, I bet people will always bring them
Welp i Add some verses that have zombies, since i thinked only Favorite verses
so:
Mediocre Tier
Minecraft Zombies (they are in the same tier of JoJo zombies i suppose): slow but strong

Bad Tier
Left 4 Dead: bruh-

Welp i Add some verses that have zombies, since i thinked only Favorite verses
so:
Mediocre Tier
Minecraft Zombies (they are in the same tier of JoJo zombies i suppose): slow but strong

Bad Tier
Left 4 Dead: bruh-
Wait, how is L4D weak? They have a lot of types of strong zombies

Here's 5 verses with zombies. (weakest to highest) (not counting scp because there are other zombies i might not know)

1. Walking dead: don't remember the walkers being any special.

2 . dead rising: pretty weak but at least above walkers. (zombie frank anyone)

3. resident evil: pretty strong with zombies like nemesis

4. Marvel Zombies: Very strong although any damage they take is permanent.

5. Black lanterns (they are basically zombies but they don't infect others): EXTREMELY STRONG. they have super high healing factor and it requires white lantern energy/Blood from a red lantern to destroy. (you can end up becoming one if you've died once before and since that happens to a lot of characters in DC, it pretty much means everyone).

Here's 5 verses with zombies. (weakest to highest) (not counting scp because there are other zombies i might not know)

1. Walking dead: don't remember the walkers being any special.

2 . dead rising: pretty weak but at least above walkers. (zombie frank anyone)

3. resident evil: pretty strong with zombies like nemesis

4. Marvel Zombies: Very strong although any damage they take is permanent.

5. Black lanterns (they are basically zombies but they don't infect others): EXTREMELY STRONG. they have super high healing factor and it requires white lantern energy/Blood from a red lantern to destroy. (you can end up becoming one if you've died once before and since that happens to a lot of characters in DC, it pretty much means everyone).
The Walking Dead's only special is the fat ones lmao

Well, if Puella "Zombies" can be included here, they definitely on the "Strong" category.

This is their basic abilities, minus several unique abilities each of these "zombies" have. And this is their basic abilities when they were become "matured zombies".

Plus their AP are ranging from the weakest Low 7-C to High 3-A for the strongest.

Discworld zombies generally have 9-B stats (although Reg Shoe probably doesn’t), type 2 immortality but unlike other zombies they are intelligent and aware due to being able to adjust the functioning of their organs as they please.

Red Dwarf has the Epideme virus which travels through zombies it creates, pretty strong since it doesn’t always need direct contact to spread and absorbs the knowledge of anybody it takes over.

Fire Emblem: Their zombies are all over the place, the weaker ones likely scale to the Building feats, maybe some of the town Feats, but some more noteable zombies like the Deadlords might get as high as the tier 6 stuff.

Golden Sun: There's a ton of fodder zombies, no clue where to start with them, but the secret boss from the first game, Deadbeard, would almost certainly scale to the summons, so depends on your interpretation if he'd be Tier 6 or even Tier 4

Puzzle and Dragons: You'd think a series with a couple thousand characters and a fantasy theme would have more zombies... Anyways Calamity Immortal Dragon, Cursed Wyrm and Nocturnal Corpse Wyrm, Dragon Zombie are both zombie dragons who are decently stronger than a dragon that could create new stars in the sky, both get a Tier 4, though Dragon Zombie also scales to characters who scale to an Earth Sun Dimension feat, so he pulls ahead of Cursed Wyrm.

Fire Emblem, but now it's Heroes: The entire Hel character is full of zombies, and the notable ones scale to the Heroes who are comparable to feats on the scale of FE's infinite multiverse. 2-A magic zombies...nice.

So that's weakest to strongest for my verses, I'm pretty sure

Doctor who: Missy declares that Cybermen are technically zombies and but instead of eating people, they assimilate them to generate other cybermen

CoD zombie: OP zombies, most of them get faster and stronger over time (probably due to 115 radiation) and there are zombies with good hax like brutus

Forgot about it but:

Pokemon: Parasect is technically a zombie, so I suppose they deserve to be here. Mountain Level high end with near light speed combat speeds and a decent number of attacks an hax, pretty formidable. Higher than the fodders on my list, but possibly lower than the Deadlords depending on how they'd get scaled.

Back